Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kforrrey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 12:48 PM
    Prolonged nausea
    My 55-year-old husband has had naueas for 3 days after he vomited after choking on a carrot. Worse after eating. Better when he lies down. No other symptoms except for some constipation. Possible explanations? Thanks.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2011, 02:49 PM
    Have him checked for gall bladder problems.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 03:34 PM
    Have him checked, any medical problem unexplained for more than a few days need a doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prolonged spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 28 yr old female with history of irregular periods (mostly missing periods for months in a row) This past month for over 30 days I have spotted with only one to two days without spotting also have cramps frequently and feel as if it is very unusual for me. Prior to this I had unprotected sex...

Prolonged Coughing [ 4 Answers ]

My wife, after basically getting over a head cold, will then develop a hacking cough that may go on for sometimes two weeks or more. She has had this happen, she says, since she was younger woman (now 60). Does anybody have any ideas as to cause and/or best way to relieve the coughing.

Prolonged period [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend has been on her period for more then 2 months and it has only stopped for 2 days in between. She has gone to see many Doctors and she has even done an ultrasound. She was told that she has a pulup in her uterus and that she is a risk factor 8.. thats all they told her and said that...

View more questions Search