Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 12:05 PM
    Missed Birth control
    I missed the last two birth control pills of my pack, (Friday & Saturday) and today is now Sunday. I took one pill this morning, should I take the other missed one as well or skip it and start a new pack tonight like normal? What is my pregnancy risk?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 31, 2011, 04:50 AM
    You should continue the same pack, but do NOT have sex. Don't take the missed ones. There's a much higher chance of pregnancy now. Continue taking the pills for at least 7 days before you have sex. If there aren't at least 7 pills left, continue taking them as normal and don't have sex until the 8th day of your NEXT pack (Still leaving the week for your period free).

X Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there other resoning for missed pireods other then because of birth control ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have missed my pireod for 2 months now taken 6 pregnancy test and all negative and I am not and haven't been on birth control for yrs now could there be another reson for missing it could I be sick ? I'm 22 so I'm not sure why else id be missing it.

Missed Period But On Birth Control [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on this birth control (implanon) for 1 1/2 years. I have always had regular periods. Always 28 days apart. But this month I have 5 days late. I have been reading online and have seen girls say they have gotten pregnant on this birth control. Am I pregnant?

Stopping birth control, missed period after [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the birth control pill for three months, and on the third pack I began spotting about two weeks before I was due for my period. After stopping the third pack, I got my period, as usual. I did not continue with the birth control pill, however, since I had very bad symptoms while on the...

Missed period on birth control. [ 1 Answers ]

I am almost 19 and have been seeing my boyfriend for over 3 years now, On September 4 which was a Friday he came to visit me and stayed until Monday. We had unprotected sex on Saturday and on Sunday(Which was the day I start taking my inactive pills) I started my period on that Tuesday as I...

Birth Control missed pills [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I forgot to take my last pill on Saturday a week ago, and then I was not able to pick up my prescription today, and will have to pick it up in the morning. What should I do. Do I take the last pill and the next one tomorrow morning, and then the Monday one on Monday night. I am sexually...

View more questions Search