Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D33SIXTY_9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 07:57 AM
    Baby mama drama
    Hello

I have been married to my hubby for about 4 years now, and Just recently he found that he had a baby from this woman he had an one night stand way before he met me. We have been trying to work with her to establish some form of visitation but she think everything should go her way or she will take my husband to child support. I have try to talk with her in the beginning but she seem like she wasn't trying hear what I was saying. She has try to take advantage of my husband on numerous occasions. My husband is really trying and she keep making threats every chance she gets. My husband and I are lost on what to do about her and it is causing a lot of friction in our marriage? What should I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 08:03 AM
    What about DNA testing? Is he sure he is the father?
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Oct 30, 2011, 10:12 AM
    Firstly, in agreement with wondergirl, I would want to know paternity had been established. But if it has shouldn't your husband be paying some kind of child support? Wouldn't it be better to get visitation and support arrangements legally formalised?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 05:18 PM
    What's to argue about? Let her go to court, and ignore her until then. If she cannot prove paternity, she has nothing to say. As a guy, a one night stand wouldn't even be believed without PROOF, as in DNA!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby mama drama and friend drama [ 28 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been dating just for a little bit. We are so happy together when we with each other and I really care about him a lot. There is a couple down sides though to this relationship. He has a baby mama who is crazy like literally crazy. They haven't been together for about half...

Baby mama drama [ 5 Answers ]

I am a new father who is going through a nasty custody dispute. I have a beautiful baby girl who the mother does not want me to have any contact with. I really don't know her reasons or motivations all I know is two weeks after she was born we got into a fight and she went behind my back filed...

Baby Mama Drama! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, if this is in the wrong forum... please move it for me! Thanks So my boyfriend of over a year has a 2 year old son. The mother of his child has on many occasions acted crazy since he left her. A few examples of her behavior: Showing up at his apartment drunk, threatening to kill herself....

Baby mama drama [ 3 Answers ]

OK idont know what to do I have been with my fiancé for 2 years we have an 9 month old daughter together... now he had a baby before I came into the picture,but she does not want to give up there relationship that ended 2 1/2 years ago and wants him to only see his child by going out there and...

Baby mama drama [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me, please, How does a wife deal gracefully with her husbands baby mama... from the past... he has a daughter with her (my stepdaughter) and we have a great relationship. I love my husband, and I don't want to be a y woman... but his ex is VERY trying. Does anyone have similar experiences?

View more questions Search