Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonderwoman11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 11:26 PM
    1990s children movie that played on HBO
    I need the name of a children's movie that came out in the 1980's-1990's. Here's what I remember: There's this teenage girl (with dark hair) and she is left home alone to watch her younger brother (maybe between ages 7 and 12). The younger brother feels his family doesn't love him. He gets kidnapped by a evil king. Sister tries to find him before their parents get home and she goes to this other world with these monster like creatures (not the fluffy stuff in labyrinth). She finds her brother and has to remind him that his family including her loves him before its too late and he becomes the next evil king. Does any one know the name of this movie?
    blondemom Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 07:09 PM
    Labyrinth maybe, if not its still an awesome movie, check it out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HBO played this 80's cartoon. [ 2 Answers ]

It might be japense, but it was 3 characters that flew in these jets that formed a robot like voltron. From these three pilots they could form 3 different types of robots. Toward the end of the movie I guess the robot ran out of energy and laid on a side mountain. I want to say the title was the ...

What's the Name of this 1990s Softcore Movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Sometime in the first half of the 1990s when I was very young, I watched a "late night" movie when my parents were at a party. A brunette haired woman begins an affair a man. She may be confined to his apartment by her own will or against it - I can't remember. One day she searches the apartment...

Vampire movies that played on HBO in the 90's? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember for the past few years now what the name of this movie was; it was also a vampire movie with I'd say hgh school kids. There was I believe a twin brother and sister who was staying in there house alone because parents left 4 vacation or something. Some vamps found out...

Does anyone remember a movie in the 1990s I think about... [ 1 Answers ]

A guy gets in a car crash and dies but comes back as a ghost. He helps this not cool guy turn coool , the guy goes to a tow yard where lots of old car are at so he uses his magic and turns a old rusty car into a nice cool ride and I think at the end the kid races off a cliff but jumps off in time...

Movies played on HBO in the late 70's [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a white guy who had a black guy as a boyfriend. The black guy got shot or something and ended up in a wheel chair and the white guy spent the whole movie getting everyone responsible from the lowest man to the top dog. There was a part where he put a guy in a meat grinder...

View more questions Search