Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Copperhead6 Posts: 132, Reputation: 51

Feb 6, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Yay for Valentines day!
    Whoo hoo valentines day is almost here! Whooptee freakin doo! Am I the only one that is starting to hate this post breakup holiday? It's like every happy couple in the world wants to rub it in our face that we are single! Lol JK Have had a few fading thoughts about the ex and this one coming up, wondering if she has a valentines or if she will think about me on that day! I've already decided dead on that it will come and go for me with no contact because I just can't go down that road! Anyway just wondering if this holiday pesters at any of you guys like it does me?
    Marissa17 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 09:43 PM
    You're not alone, I feel the same way. Definitely brings back memories... I'll have to find something to occupy myself with that day. My friend is fed up with this holiday too and brought up the idea of an anti-valentines party and I said great idea.. as long as it's not at her house so I don't have to deal with her sister who is now dating my ex... ahhh the irony.
    LBP Posts: 206, Reputation: 42

Feb 6, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Hell with that day!
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Feb 6, 2007, 10:33 PM
    But the marketers love it. It makes them soooooo much money! And the malls are almost as jammed as they are for Christmas, I know, I used to work there! I once met a guy at a Hallmark store the day before Valentines day and despite how attractive he was I was a little turned off by him coming on to me while he was in there trying to buy a Valentines day card. He told me it was for his mom. It turned out it actually was. He saw my store lapel and remembered my name. The day after Valentines day he brought his mom in and she confirmed that he did buy the card for her and that he didn't have a girlfriend and had not dated for 7 months. She said she came in because he told her he really wanted to take me to lunch but I wouldn't go cause I didn't believe him... so I went out with him.

Moral of the story, hit the malls, they'll be packed with hotties!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Valentines Day Gift? [ 27 Answers ]

I need a unique gift that will bring a smile to a girls face that isn't all luvy dovy but sweet (not chocolate)

What should I get him for valentines day [ 1 Answers ]

Ok guys here's one for yoy what do you think? I want to get my boyfreind something he will like for valentines day I have not been with a guy for about three years I was with a women so I'm a little out of practice what should I get him?:p

Acne... yay [ 3 Answers ]

So I have about 4 zits on my chest that won't go away,one in particular that has gotten tough and won't pop or anything,there's no pus or anything in it (gee this is already an appetizing subject no?) but there's a tough protrusion from the skin and I'm curious about any ways to get rid of it (I...

Valentines Party Menu/Guide [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a valentines party and am clueless about how much food/appetizers I should have for people. Since the party starts at 10, I figure most people will be more interested in drinking (and our friends are scotch/vodka drinkers). I was thinking of doing food for like 25-30 people. Please...

Hey I'm glad to be the first to post (yay) lol [ 5 Answers ]

Yeah I'm into track and field and I don't really know which type of pills and vitamins I'm supposed to be on anybody here can help me with that?

View more questions Search