Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urmario2002 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 11:24 AM
    3, 4 and 5 letter words from the word "encyclopedia."
    I would like to know a total of 20 words each that can be made from the word Encyclopedia in the form of 3, 4 and 5 letter words.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2011, 12:03 PM
    I started you out with "relationship," but am not going to do your entire homework assignment for you. I'll give you a few for this word, but then you're on your own:

Three: pen, yen, den, can, nap, pad

Four: dial, clop, clap, clan

Five: cycle, panic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Make 5 letter words from the word publications? [ 2 Answers ]

Give me 5 words from the word publications

Words like ruthless. Why is the word ruth so uncommon? [ 6 Answers ]

This is an odd word in that it is fairly common, however it's base word of ruth is rarely used. Isn't that odd? What other words like that are common in English? Just curious.

More words instead of using you in letter [ 3 Answers ]

What we can use instead of "you" in professional letters. Please suggest me some words like "your good self" is good to use instead of you in letters. As we start letter "In reference to your letter no.". What I can use instead of you in such letters

How to Reduce a URL Address to Just One Word Rather Than Have It Be Many Words [ 6 Answers ]

At one time, I knew how to do that. But, I have forgotten how. Let's say the website address might read something like the following: a Website All About the Things That Does Reduced to: Here Thanks!

View more questions Search