Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bzeebeez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 10:43 AM
    Carrier WeatherMaker 9200 turning on and off after increasing by 1 degree
    I have a Carrier WeatherMaker 9200 Ultra High Efficiency Gas Furnace Model 58MXA080-16. The temperature in the house has dropped down to 65 degrees and the furnace will not come on. I was able to get it to come on once last night and once today and the temperature only went up one degree (66). I checked the LED and it remains solid. I have also put in a new filter.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do hoses go to from pressure switch on carrier weathermaker 9200 [ 1 Answers ]

Hose off bottom side of switch and don't know where it goes

Carrier 9200 Weathermaker gas furnace -- no heat [ 4 Answers ]

The furnace is about 5-6 years old, and advertised as "ultra-efficient". Gas furnace is inside, Carrier Tech 2000SS A/C is outside. Heat won't come on, despite my reset efforts: -turn thermostat to lowest setting -turn off all electrical power to furnace -remove access panel from furnace...

Carrier 9200 weathermaker [ 1 Answers ]

Have a carrier 9200 weathermaker... when I turn up the thermostat for the heat to come on the small fan starts then the heating element glows... then heating element goes back off... and it shuts back down... I get 3 - 4 code...

Carrier weathermaker 9200 blinking not blowing heat, and showing LED lights [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 9 year old carrier weathermaker 9200 gas furnace. I'm getting no heat from the downstairs unit. The upstairs unit is working fine. I took the cover off, and I can see the black electric motor(?) spinning, yet nothing is blowing out through the vents. When I look at the bottom right front...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.