Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 6, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Cut her loose or cut her slackj
    Dude, this sounds bad, but my friend is hott(not in a lesbo way), and she is friends with all the guys. But whenever she tries to help out a friend, they always endup liking her! It really ticks me off because all the guys love her and I really don't need her taking the only guy I got! She always says its not my fault he likes me instead of you or I tried but he likes me.At first I agreed, but I am positive she flirts with them! I just hate it because I didn't ask her to talk to him for me because I know he will end up liking her with her help.But she does it anyway, and uhh! She get s enough freakin guys and she don't need anoth ne!! She flirts with the guy she knows I like and even got him to give her his number!! I was so mad because right after that she tells me, ****** just gave me his number! Then I said okk whatever, (usual response to show II don't care)and she just pushed it by saying "Nooo, he insisted on giving it to me!" Omg I am sooo tired of her crap!Every time I try to confront her about it she justs turns around on me!Is it my own fault!Or is it hers ?Should I attempt to talk to her or just drop it? I have been dropping it for almost 3 years.I just hate that about her! She is just AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! Somebody pleasse help me!! Ohh and she talksk and flirts with the guy I like and I don't object yet she tells me not to talk to her boyfriend!! SUUUUUMMM11111 help me or I ll cut her hair off!! I am so tired of being the freakin tough one.I am always single, not that I care, but I hate that quality about her! Now all my friends have bfs and I get the short end of the stick! She even had the nerve when she was handing inviteas for my bash to try to convince me to invite sum kid I don't know!!

Should I drop her or cut her slack?If I should drop her how should I do it? I need a shrinkl
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Addy, you don't need a shrink. However, you do need to develop a backbone here. This girl is NOT your friend. Friends do not do that to each other. They listen to their friends problems and HELP them find a guy, not interfere when you have one.

This girl is totally selfish and self centered. She is so insecure that she feels the need to steal her friend's boyfriend to make her feel attractive. She is also a major manipulator and con artist for her to turn things back on you and make you think that it is something you did, or your boyfriend did, to make him like her better or to drop you and go out with her.

Cut her out of your life now! When she asks why you aren't speaking with her or getting together with her, tell her what I just said here. Tell her all the things she has done to you and that her excuses and blaming you are not what you are looking for or need in a friend. Quote her the dictionary definition of a friend if you have to. Do not let her sweet talk you. She can stand there and say it is not true, but you know better. State the facts to her and walk away. She needs to know that she cannot get away with this and you will no longer be her punching bag. If you don't do this, she will continue to abuse you and you will continue to be angry.

If she ever apologizes to you for the way she has treated you, you can tell her you accept her apology but it means nothing if she doesn't change the way she treats you and eventually, she will end up alone because no one wants to be friends with someone like that.

I hope this helped.
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 7, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Well, he isn't my boyfriend(well before that even heppened) but she has done that to other friends.is it still the same?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Of course it is! She knew you were interested in him. A true friend doesn't do that kind of stuff. Sounds like she does that to everyone. You should really get all your girl friends together and freeze her out! She will get the message very quickly. Someone needs to teach her a lesson.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why Do I cut? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm old and still stupid. Well 20. Recently I can't seem to deal with anything and I get so depressed and sad at times. Unhappy with appearance (weight) don't know how it came to this, feel used by men. Had friend with benefits hoped it would develop into relationship but he just wants sex.When I'm...

What took to cut CPVC? [ 4 Answers ]

Just hacksaw it or what? What's the best way to cut this? *the title is wrong, I mean "What TOOL to cut CPVC." Most can figure it out, but just thought I'd clarify.

Murray 14 hp 42" cut Blade Drive Belt Loose [ 3 Answers ]

What are ways of tightening the blade drive belt on a Murray Model 42813A Riding lawn mower with a 42" wide cut? Just installed new one & blades will turn while mower is stationary, but will stop while trying to run over any grass?

To cut or not to cut... [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I thought I was doing good without having to disturb my existing toilet flange during my current basement remodel job, but then I decided to go with this new Dricore subfloor system, which means raising the flange. When I went to remove the old flange one of the three bolts securing it to the...

Power cut off [ 3 Answers ]

After working on my PC for a few hours all power drops off. Immediately after, I just un-plug my modem and plug it back in again, the power light comes on and just by unplugging and plugging in the power cable to the back of the tower, it starts again. I don't think it's over heating, could it be a...

View more questions Search