Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmzcrrazi Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 02:25 PM
    If I were to grow out my hair until my hip would my hair still be poofy?
    My hair is curly! Lately it's been less curly and a bit more wavy (if that makes sense). My hair is under my breast at the moment and when I let my hair air dry after the shower it gets all poofy and scary looking. I don't like using products in my hair. So if anyone can help me out here with this. If I just be patient and let my hair grow down to my hip will my hair still be poofy and crazy? If the only options are products what are some that actually work ?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 28, 2011, 02:29 PM
    Air drying curly hair is the worst thing you can do for frizz.

If you want to control it after washing, then you will need a good quality drier with smoothing irons and/or brush.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

Some hair growth products make your hair grow and then it falls out why? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a thyroid problem and want to know what product or vitamin will grow your hair

After years of dying my hair I'm finding it hard to grow and I've always had long hair h [ 3 Answers ]

After years of dying my hair, it just doesn't grow as fast as it used to, I've been trying to grow out layers for about a year and its taking along time. I just want my hair long all the one length . Does anyone know of any product that would enhance hair growth? Cheers nutleg xx

Hair in a bun ,hair grow faster? [ 5 Answers ]

Does having you hair in a bun really help hair growth?

View more questions Search