Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjk79 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 12:47 PM
    Help With ID Monogram Initals
    Hi was seeing if anyone knows what painter may have used monogram initials Of CB inside a circle. Painting is from the 1800's. Was seeing if anyone me have a idea. At this time I can't post pictures.

Check out some similar questions!

Who painted this? Monogram included [ 2 Answers ]

Charcoal Painting titled No. 7. Can't figure out last name but initials are R.B. and monogram(located bottom right corner in painting) is shown below. http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9758/photo0184u.jpg http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7008/7c61e899dd5cad104e86208.png

Monogram on Paris Structures [ 1 Answers ]

The letter "N," surrounded by a garland can be found on the Saint Michel Bridge and on the Paris Opera House (Garnier). Since Napoleon was dead for years before these were constructed, I question whether they represent a salute to him. Does anyone know what this "N" means?

Ge monogram refrigerator freezing up [ 2 Answers ]

Ge monogram refrigerator help!! I bought a Ge Monogram refrigerator (42 inch) a while back and just now tried it. It is at least 10 years old and has not run in at least 5 years. My problem When I run it, the freezer cools to around zero, then the evaporator coils freeze up,solid, the...

Monogram search [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Another painting I have that I am trying to determine artist on. If it looks familiar to anyone let me know. Looks like there is an A maybe T maybe R. Help Please! Thanks

Old GE Monogram Refrigerator [ 5 Answers ]

The freezer has not been working well. A few weeks ago I noticed that food in the bottom was not as frozen as the top. It's getting worse and half of my food is defrosted. Is there anything I should check before calling a repair service? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.