Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Turtlelover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 07:38 AM
    What if the mther left the kids and husband with no notice?
    What if a mother left her husband and 3 kids behind. She left them all notes and in the fathers letter said she would be back sometime. She didn't leave a date or time. The father had went to a crisis center after she had left but has since been released. Will the father have any way of getting costudy of the kids?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 28, 2011, 07:40 AM
    If the mother is gone, and the father doesn't have them, who does, Turtlelover?

Did Family Services take them over ? If thefather was in a crisis centre; why was he admitted?

You don't tell us enough to get an appropriate answer. You will have to explain.
    Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my husband get my kids if he kicks me out on a (kids)school night? [ 4 Answers ]

We had an disagreement, and he took my keys, The kids are at home with him... He sent me to my sisters house... he said that because I left I was "abandoning" my kids, (and I am screwed)but it is a school night and the school is across the street from our house... so... does he automatically get...

What is penalty for not responding to a civil action notice. Was left a notice [ 13 Answers ]

What is the penalty for not responding to a civil action notice, just a piece of paper left on my door. I call the number and they said they could not deliver it to me the next day so it had to go back to the lawyer. It is one month later and a second notice was in my mail box. Just a piece of...

Sister left husband in CA and left state with baby [ 1 Answers ]

Ok this is a big mess and long story so for those of you that read it all thanks. My younger sister just moved back in with me with her 9 month old daughter. It started that she met this guy and got pregnant. They were going to get married and then things started getting really bad so she left...

I left my husband, and now he has my kids. Don't make the same mistake I did [ 7 Answers ]

I am 32 years old, I got married when I was 22. When I met him he was nice and I thought I loved him (at the time I did), we got married in aug '97 , everything was fine for about 2 months and then he started to put me down all the time, and then he started to hit me whenever he was drinking, ...

Ex Husband Left with Kids to another state without letting me know. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my Ex husband are in the middle of a custody Case involving our 3 minor children in Florida. He has had visitation with them during the summer. They were supposed to be returned on the day before School starts. I drove by the house and they had moved. I called His grandmother and...

View more questions Search