Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddi13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2011, 06:58 AM
    What is a normal heartbeat?
    What is the average normal heartbeat.. I'm 35 yrs old my 56 yr old mom has a pacemaker n my father died at 46 of a massive heart attack I had an ekg done yesterday and it concerns me that my results are on the low side but I don't know what normal is
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 28, 2011, 12:07 PM
    A normal heart rate for women is between 70 to 80 beats per minute. Women who exercise regularly and are into health fitness could see a normal heart rate between 45 and 60 which is still very good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find the heartbeat... [ 2 Answers ]

According to the calculations I am due 8/2/11. So as of last Tuesday I was 10 weeks, 1/4/11. Went in for my 2nd ultrasound & the Dr could not find the heartbeat. Back on my first apt 12/22/10 we found one, but it took a while. You can see that there had been growth. Is this normal, could the...

My baby has no heartbeat at 7 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

I'm am 7.5 weeks pregnant but my baby has no heartbeat I just had a u/s yesterday and it showed no hearbeat, my hcg levels continue to drop but I have had no signs of going to miscarry... no cramping no bleeding... I am still having all of my symptoms... I am devastated... this would have been my...

Irregular heartbeat [ 4 Answers ]

My doctor said my baby has a irregular heartbeat .does anyone have advice or has this happen to you I'm 28 weeks she advise me to stay away from cokes an I will be seeing this doctor in 2 days I'm worried

Can you hear the heartbeat at 9 weeks [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having stomach cramps and went to the doctors but couldn't hear the heartbeat. When is it that you can hear the heartbeat. I have heard from a friend that she didn't hear it until she was 20 weeks. I was told that I didn't have to have a scan yet even though it is my 1st baby.

I went to the doctor 3/24/08 I heard the heartbeat but. [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the doctor 3/24/08 and I am currently 16 weeks and a day but a huge icident happened how do I know my baby is okay you know how you get motherly instincts I ave my motherly instinct telling me that something is wrong

View more questions Search