Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joseee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 02:43 PM
    I miss her and don't know what to do !
    Here is the thing.. Me and my love were together for around one year and lived together. All was perfect. Then after some trouble and tense time she broke it off in beginning of July because said she has no feeling for me and its not working etc. I loved her to death and still do but moved out from her. We still were in touch all summer and I always helped her with loads of things she asked me for even when she broke my heart.

Later I found out she is interested in her ex boyfriend and she was about to see him back home in her country. In September. I think he didn't treat her well but anyway since then I went strict NC till now. MY question is now here. I told her not to call or text me anymore in my life after this but now in November she has a birthday and don't know if to send her message.

The problem is if I do and send I might look like stupid saying never call me and then coming back sending wishes. Then she will think I want her and am trying something or she may think we could be friends which I don't want because I'm hurt and don't want her as a friend because I love her the most in the world.

BUT if I don't send any message to her on her birthday I will look like complete fool. Problem is that I want to send it but then I can't go back to NC please help ! : ( I would give anything to have her in my arms I miss her smile her childish behavior her little body :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 29, 2011, 06:45 PM
    Stick with strict NC. Then there is no misunderstanding as its better to feel foolish, than be a fool.

Why open a can of worms?
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Nov 18, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Don't worry, you know? It doesn't matter if she, or anyone else sees you as a fool, because you're not! The thing is, you just miss her, if you do love her, you would listen to your heart, and tell yourself, "I love her, if she doesn't it's okay" because it is, be a friend (Just a friend for now.) and send her a card, saying happy birthday, and maybe a sorry. PokeXpert
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2011, 01:14 PM
    Stay with the no contact, be strong. She told you she has no feelings for you and she is interested in someone else, it is obvious that she has moved on. Now it is your turn, you need to keep up with the no contact and keep busy, time will heal the panic you are feeling at this moment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss him.does he miss and love me too? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago now. We talk everyday whether it is online or through text. We do not talk on the phone but even while dating we didn't. He is just not a phone person. Well when we broke up it was all his choice. He said that there were things about me that he...

I miss her. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello to everyone on AMHD. I have a problem. I have been dating this girl for a while now, it has been a long distance relationship, or a LDR, and I suddenly am not able to get a hold of her. She does not have a cell phone so we have not been able to talk on the phone, only 1 time at her friends...

What would cause my 99 Taurus to miss, and then run great, miss etc etc? [ 4 Answers ]

It will idle up to about 2000 rpm, runs fine, starts coming down, running good, drop to 700/800 rpm, starts spuddering, does not kill. And I am hearing a loud hiss, like there is a vacume leak, somewhere between the engine and the fire wall.

View more questions Search