Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shamim_Moral Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 11:20 AM
    Remote desktop connection
    When I connect remote desktop via the lan, the remote PC is switch off.But why?
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Oct 28, 2011, 04:05 PM
    Is it switched off completely? Most remote admin appz had a "Disable Screen of Remote Computer" option. Just check you settings again.
    Also check that your remote software is up-to-date. I had a issue similar once, I just got a blue screen every time I connected. Turned out the software I used was old. Got a new version and presto.
    If all els fails, try other remote admin appz. Www.LogMeIn.com is very nice.

Hope this helps
    Grant Hills
    South Africa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to use remote desktop connection in LAN ? [ 1 Answers ]

How to use remote desktop connection in LAN ?

Remote Desktop Connection [ 2 Answers ]

How do I connect to my server remotely? I am able to do it inside our office building by simply typing in the IP address and I am immediately connected to the server. But when I go home and try, I get the error message that the computer cannot be found. This same configuration used to work from...

Remote desktop connection [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I Cannot establish a remote desktop connection between two two computers On connecting two computers, it show account restriction log in

Remote Desktop Connection [ 1 Answers ]

I hv Windows Xp on my desktop, now I want to connect a laptop via remote desktop. Now I connect my desktop to laptop with LAN cable and then try to connect remote desktop it say "The WORKGROUP domain/workgroup does not contain any terminal server" So what I hv to do to connect a laptop to my...

Remote Desktop Connection Error [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I tried every direction. I have a client PC using win2k, trying to access a win2k server using remote deskop. Only this client is having trouble, so it's not the server. The client is using Remote Desktop Connection to connect this server, receives "unknown network error", while...

View more questions Search