Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2007, 04:47 AM
    Dear Ex,

How does it feel now to be the poster boy for herpes? Guess life wasn't so bad with me after all! (he contracted herpes from his new wife and had the gall to accuse me of giving it to him before the divorce - just to prove him wrong, I went and got tested and mailed the resuilts not only to him but to his doctor and his biotch of a mother).
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Allheart, I love this thread... You are a genius!!

Here goes,

Dear ex,

Thanks for revealing your true colours. In time you will realise what was special about me! Oh... if you want to do better than me, I suggest you change that picture of you laying half naked on a bed on that website. It is like a pervert or user magnet!

Your loving and caring ex,

***Thanks Allheart>>you made my day!! :)
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Dear Mr. Handsome,

Thank you so much for being my first love. There is no one that I would have wanted to trust my heart to for the first time, then you. You were older and wiser than me, and protected me from things I never needed to be exposed to. I thought you were the most handsomest man from day one!! And so did all the girls, oh and so did you < LOL!! I know I was 21, but my mind was far younger, thank you for never getting frustrated or exposing my vulnerabilities.

Not sure why our roads went in different directions, but they did. I do have one regret, and that is not thanking you, for loving me in return, for putting a smile on my face and in my heart, for never being unkind to me or making me feel silly when I was being silly. Mostly, for having that twinkle in your eye, when you looked at me, I will forever cherish that memory. As well as the memory of you.

May you be resting in peace right now. I know that you are. What you think of me now, huh? Grew up a bit didn’t I. Watch over me, if you can and I will continue to pray for you.

You will forever be special to me, you will forever have a place in my heart.

Rest well Sweetheart (and don’t be chasing all the pretty angels)
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Thanks rol - keep in mind - mine is about 20 years ago... so as time passes, thankfully
    I can only remember the things that made me smile :)

Hugs to you.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Feb 7, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Did he die?
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rol
    did he die?
    He did, a couple years back. I had lost contact with him, but did hear of his passing.
    He was about 20 years older than me. He's at peace.

Hope I didn't make anyone sad.!

Keep those letters coming!!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    He did, a couple years back. I had lost contact with him, but did hear of his passing.

Hope I didn't make anyone sad.!!!

Keep those letters coming !!!!

Ok its off topic but can I post a letter to my dad?
    kaitou Posts: 190, Reputation: 43

Feb 7, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Dear ex,

I can't believe your feelings can come and go so fast, as if our relationship was a joke or something. When we first broke up, you said you wanted to remain friends, now I feel like you wish I would just disappear. I'm moving on, and I don't want to get back together. But I just think is sad about how much you have changed. I guess I never really got to know the real you. I gave you the space you wanted, yet you're still being so cold. Oh well, at least now I can accept that it's over.

I think your current lifestyle is really screw up though. I feel like you get high, so you can skip class and avoid to see me. I know you smoke pot everyday, just don't know how much. I hate how you would stay up all night to chill out with your friends, almost like everyday. I never knew how much of a pothead you are, and how much you rely on having company with your friends to be happy.

I wonder how you feel about me now, and if you ever meant anything that you once promised me. But those doesn't matter now, because they are things from the past.

So I hope you keep meeting b*tches from now on, and thanks for screwing with a poor innocent girl's heart. You stupid pothead!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Dear ex,

I've put your pictures to good use and ironically at the same time improved my dart game!

Always in your heart.
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Ok its off topic but can i post a letter to my dad??
    ABSOLUELTY!! Get writing girl!!
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 06:49 AM
    You guys are doing so great with this. Do you know what the great things is, you can get it all out, not have to worry, what will they think , or will they respond or maybe I shouldn’t say that. Guess what, say it…and free yourself from all of it. This can be your way of getting some internal control back. Good for all of you and go for it !!!

Hoping this helps.

Allheart
    Okay in that vain I was holding this back and I'm going to type it. It's going to offend someone so if your easily offended stop now. Read at your own risk...

Dearest ex's... All of you. And the ones who weren't official ex's but still used me,

You know that old phrase that goes, "I wouldn't pee on you if you were on fire." Well I just want you to know that if you were on fire, you have nothing to worry about, because I would still pee on you.

Forever and Always a special place in my heart,
    Chuff
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 06:51 AM

Hope I didn't make anyone sad.!!!

Keep those letters coming !!!!
    Chuuuuuf no I didn't make you sad!! Sad is not allowed :)

He was HOT! LOL :) and I was dupid :) but he loved me anyway :) He just had this way of walking... oh my!!

Feb 7, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Ha ha that was the best yet Chuff!!
    Pee on them all!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2007, 06:54 AM
    What a great thread you have started DR Allheart.

Feb 7, 2007, 06:55 AM
    <<Hope I didn't make anyone sad.! >>

Yes!!
    But I was so angry earlier that I've kind of evened up a bit and back to normal now ;-)
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    What a great thread you have started DR Allheart.

Thanks Tal ;)

Wanted to do something, and short of me writing some of these ex's a letter, felt it may be a little more productive and what is turning out to be fun ( uh thanks Chuff), having the folks write the letters themselves. And what a fine job they are doing!!
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Chuuuuuf no I didn't make you sad!!! Sad is not allowed :)

He was HOT !! LOL :) and I was dupid :) but he loved me anyway :) He just had this way of walking...oh my!!!
    No, I wasn't sad at all. In fact I was very motivated to know that it is possible to date someone 20 years younger. That is my goal. When I'm 40 I want to date a 20 year old.

In fact I'm kind of surprised more women don't in a way. Older men are more mature, know what they want, and finacially comfortable. And I think many people would disagree with this but I'd think an older man would be less likely to cheat because he doesn't have the desire to hook up with every one he sees like many 20 year guys. I'd peg the older guy to be more loyal in that regard.

When I was 20 through 22 or 23 I went out with a woman who was 12 years older than me. I never gave it much thought. I worked with a beautiful girl who went out with a guy for 5 years that was 18 years older than her. She actually mentioned to me that guys in their 20's weren't mature and that was one of the things he liked about him.
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    No, I wasn't sad at all. In fact I was very motivated to know that it is possible to date someone 20 years younger. That is my goal. When I'm 40 I want to date a 20 year old.

In fact I'm kind of surprised more women don't in a way. Older men are more mature, know what they want, and finacially comfortable. And I think many people would disagree with this but I'd think an older man would be less likely to cheat because he doesn't have the desire to hook up with every one he sees like many 20 year guys. I'd peg the older guy to be more loyal in that regard.

When I was 20 through 22 or 23 I went out with a woman who was 12 years older than me. I never gave it much thought. I worked with a beautiful girl who went out with a guy for 5 years that was 18 years older than her. She actually mentioned to me that guys in their 20's weren't mature and that was one of the things he liked about him.
    Chuff,

That's why I am so grateful to him. I felt safe. If that makes sense. I was very fortunate to fall that way. I really needed that maturity. All that you said was very true. Plus.. he was hot.. hee hee LOL. But I again am grateful. My head honestly was filled with nothing but air at that time, trusted and just loved the whole world , so at least I had some mature wisdom there to guide me a little better.

Feb 7, 2007, 07:11 AM
    <<In fact I'm kind of surprised more women don't in a way. Older men are more mature, know what they want, and finacially comfortable>>

Well personally most of the early 30 something men I know these days are seriously in mid life crisis!! I'm actually beginning to think maybe it starts early these days before they settle down. So its true a guy of 40 is not a bad idea! Or get a young one and train him in!! ;-)
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 07:15 AM
    My Dearest Ann Marie (Yes this is a real ex)

After I picked up the pieces I was left with some of your clothing. I decided to do the right thing and donate them to a homeless shelter. When I got there I pulled out your clothes to display that were no holes in them. The homeless guy then said, "Hey don't these belong to Ann Marie?" Then another homeless guy said, "Yeah I'd recognize those anywhere they were always on the ground under the bridge!"

I guess I'm not surprised.
    Chuff

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend 'ex' had their child [ 6 Answers ]

The baby was born 3weeks ago now , and everything seemed great at first the way my boyfriend was acting about the whole situation actually made us closer.. He was at the birth of their child , and see the child everyday up at the mothers house.. That's the only issue I have. Is it wrong? I...

Open letter to ALL members of the forum [ 2 Answers ]

This is just an open letter to all relationship forum members. I and Im sure many others just wanted to thank you for the support and great advice I/they have gotten. It's strange to think how much people you have never even met care about you, but it seems to be a common theme on these forums....

Separated, but 'ex' is not legal citizen, how do I file? [ 2 Answers ]

I got married in Aug 2007 under false pretenses and am currently separated from him (although in North Carolina, I believe 'separation' is just one year of not living together, and after that year we file for divorce.) as of mid-september 2007. I never changed any of my documents (social...

An open letter to defense lawyers [ 35 Answers ]

**Author's note: The following is a piece I wrote for another place and purpose altogether; however, given the question concerning war and PC-ness, I thought I would post it here. I have not altered it, but have starred out enough letters to mute the profanity somewhat. I know such language is...

View more questions Search