Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kippers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 10:24 AM
    Kenmore ultra wash quiet guard7 clean light blinking
    The clean green light is blinking and I cannot change the function/mode of the washing machine.

Check out some similar questions!

How to clean a Kenmore Ultra Wash Quiet Guard [ 2 Answers ]

We have a two year old dishwasher that stops working at the drain cycle. First the 4 and 6 hour delay lights go on, then they go out, the dishwasher shuts down and the red light above Normal Wash blinks rapidly. I suspect that, because this occurs at the drain cycle, that the machine needs to be...

I have a kenmore ultra wash model#665-15779 and normal light keeps blinking [ 0 Answers ]

I have tried to press cancel and that cases lock on light with cancel and normal wash light to blink. If I open door and reshut, then the normal light continues to blink and my dishwasher does not work at all. Can you help? Is there a way to reset, my repair man turned off power for a few minutes...

Kenmore Ultra-Wash Dishwasher Model 17039--blinking green light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old Kenmore dishwasher. Recently my hot water heater went out and I did not know it. I had started the dishwasher, and since the dishwasher did not sense hot water, it began blinking. The cleaning light blinks green 7 times and then repeats. I found out later about the problem...

Kenmore Ultra wash blinking light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher that is approximately 7 years old. About 3 days ago the lock light started blinking. I held the No Heat button for 4 seconds to unlock but it did nothing. I can push the cancel/drain button and that only causes them both to blink. I have tried cutting the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.