Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielle2107 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 10:12 AM
    Can I move without my ex boyfriend
    Hello
    I currently have a 5 month old. I am not with his father and want to move upstate. He will not approve if it what can I do?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 27, 2011, 10:26 AM
    Is there a court order in place concerning custody and visitation? Assuming such a move wouldn't affect visitation provided for in such an order, yes you can move (and take the child with you).
    Danielle2107 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 10:32 AM
    There is no court order
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 27, 2011, 12:37 PM
    If you don't have court approval and get everything set up before leaving then you may have to return the child to the father if he files.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I move on from my ex boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, Ugh you know when you feel so alone, that you just have to do something to try and make yourself feel better? Or understand? That's what I am doing here. Im 19 and my first love was a guy that I met coming right out of high school. We spent 2 months together before I had to go away to...

Ex-boyfriend who wouldn't let me move on [ 9 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex boyfriend 9 months ago. During these 9 months we have been keeping in touch and been trying to get back together but we always ended in arguments. I always decided to stop talking to him but after some time, I contacted him again and then he pissed me off and I stopped talking...

Should I move out with my boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

Ok, so I have been dating my boyfriend for 9 months and I know I really love him and I know he really loves me. We have been through a hell of a lot. Long story short, I'm 17 and my parents don't want me to date until I'm out of college. So when they found out about him, they flipped and put a...

Boyfriend won't move out [ 2 Answers ]

Been with boyfriend 4 years and we have spit up about 8 weeks a go but he won't move out I don't know what else I can do I have told him police will come and he don't seem to care

My boyfriend won't move in with me! [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have bn going out about 10 and a half months now. We love each other very much. Recently I have suggested that we move in together because 5 out of 7 nights of the week we are together so it makes sense to live together. My boyfriend however says that he can't because that would...

View more questions Search