Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cortuga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 10:06 AM
    Pinkish brown larvae?
    I was sitting out on my porch this morning and this tiny little creature appeared on my knee. I guess it fell from one of the trees. Its very small, maybe a little under 1 cm in length. It has 6 legs, one pair of antennae, 1 pair of pinchers on its head, its body tapers at both ends and is pink while its tail portion is brown. It has little round white areas where its legs connect to its body, and it moves by crawling with its legs, waving its head from side to side, and inching its tail region like a caterpillar. It is one of the weirdest bugs I have seen, its got to be some sort of larvae but I just can't figure out what kind.

Check out some similar questions!

No period, pinkish brown spotting for 11 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have not gotten my period this month but have been spotting. The last time I had my period was 36 days ago and it was normal (6 days long).This month I began spotting just a day or two before my expected period due date. The spotting is pinkish brown/light red with no flow to it. The spotting...

Pinkish spots and brown clots instead of AF. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello Forum, I receive my AF every month like clock work, but this month I have been having some strange symptoms... fatigue, cramping (dull and achy), pink spotting, and brown stringy jelly type clots (sorry if TMI) instead of my would be period. It reminds you of old blood, but there isn't...

Identifying a pinkish white larvae in my home [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to identify a new pest in my home - it's a pinkish white larvae with a dot at its head. I live in Western Washington. The weather has just started cooling off for the fall here and in the past 3 days I have found 9 of these larvae, all but one of them on the ceiling of my laundry...

Need ID of larvae [ 2 Answers ]

I have whitish larvae the size of your index finger now appearing on my porch, started mid -August. They are not visible during the day. Only see them in the morning. More and more each morning. They are very fat and clear white and ugly. They curl up when I go to remove them. I need to identify...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search