Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janine1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 08:03 AM
    How can I tell if bug bites are parasites from within my body or bug buts found home?
    I am finding EVERYWHERE what looks like a piece of tobacco (under magnifying glass, definitely not tobacco). Small sliver-like brown (they look like tiny cigars) pieces of what can only be described as burnt ground beef or coffee grounds everywhere.

Also, my cat has ear mites and is being treated for them, BUT I went to use a nit comb on her head and cheeks (she hates the greasy medicine hair), and her cheeks were full of knots (they were sticky and when I pulled the comb out, there were no less than 500 tiny bugs in the hair). Some were stuck at the root, others were white and brown specks all through the hair, plus sticky places.

One more thing. What kind of bug leaves behind or disguises itself as a small coarse thin blade of grass? These are also everywhere... purses old and new, empty drawers, full drawers on my leg! Counters, floors etc. This is not homework! I have 6000 pictures of bites, samples of activity and bugs in early stages, and I am scarred from head to toe. This is new.

I had one week of peace and the LANDLORD ripped out the soffit and left my 1200.00 clean, bug-treated apartment exposed to the roof of this whole 24 unit bldg! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME! You can use my evidence and pictures to see how well your students learned! Lol
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 27, 2011, 09:21 AM
    Janine, they would not be parasites from within your body, so that leaves bugs from within your home. If you want to post a pic, we can see what we can recognize. We don't have students.
    Bug sufferer Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2012, 01:17 AM
    This sounds like what we have except there living off us. They itch I haven't many bites because I pick them off me constantly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bug bites... without the bugs and/or bites [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 4-6 months I've been feelin' like I'm constantly gettin' bitten by bugs all over my arms, torso and legs.....altho I never seem to have any bite marks on me...nor do I ever see any bugs on me or in my home. I've tried doin' a search online but I basically came up empty handed, totally...

I get this bug bites at home, I ca't see them but they bite me, they itch ? [ 1 Answers ]

What the invisible bug bites that I get at home, ican't see them but they bite hard and they create itchy red bumps all over affected area?

These bug bites? [ 24 Answers ]

These are really bugging me (no pun intended) I hope this picture works. It's the best one I could get. All 3 bites are HARD. Not welps. They are solid. And I've never had that before. The spot on the larger bite is a sore. It just apeared today (3 days after the bites) and its worrying...

Bug bites [ 2 Answers ]

How can you tell the difference between bed bug bites or mosquito bites?

View more questions Search