Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hiliana541 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Guyz are so NASTY!
    While I was walking to class I droped my books, so I went to go pick them up, some boy comes an checks out my butt. That was really disrepectful. The next day I went to hug my guy friend and he stay hugging me(it was like he was resting on my boobs). I got so mad so I pushed him off me and walked away.today he comes up saying sorry I know that your fighting with your man(me and my xxx got bacc together), I was like OK but don't do it again. What really gets on nerves is how I have a lot of guy friends and they tell me how I have a nice Dominican and just right boobs. That ticks me offf:mad:,what should I do??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Not to be rude, but this is how teenage boys act. What is your question? Maybe we could help if you give a direct question.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2007, 05:24 PM
    As far as guys being nasty, maybe it is not about guys being nasty but your reaction that is a problem here.

Honestly, why not take things as a compliment. These boys or teenagers are expressing their likes to you and about you and they are doing it in a way they know how too. They feel comfortable in your friendship and that is why they are able to open up.

If they did not feel comfortable with you, do you really think they would say things like that?

Do you not think that hmmm, think to yourself. These guys are giving me a lot of attention, even if I do not like the way they are doing it? Look at yourself, look in the mirror and say to yourself. You know what. I am beautiful and sexy on the inside and outside and that is why I get the attention I do.

Never Never let them do things that your uncomfortable with but there is a better way to react to that attention because when you react the way you do. All you do is add fuel to the fire and they will do it more.

Joe
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Feb 6, 2007, 05:42 PM
    I know how you feel I'm in junior high and guy not only am in junior high I'm one of the younges 7th graders and that happens to me all the time it can get annoying and sometimes when I talk to a guy they just look at my boobs its so annoying
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Face it girls, this is all part of growing up. Is it right? No. But boys/men do this. They are hormonal creatures who are fascinated with butts and boobs. Not all men are, but many.

Now you have to learn how to handle the situation.

When you are talking to a guy and he is looking at your breasts instead of your face, just plainly say

"Oh, did I spill something?" and wipe at your shirt around the area that he is looking at. He will surely be embarrassed and probably never do that to you again. This is all human nature, it happens to all men. But if it bothers you there are things you can do to handle it. You just have to be the aggressor to put a stop to it.
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Feb 6, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Yeah I agree wit j_9, some guys at my school say stuf like that to my chik friends and it P|sses Me off! ( and I'm a guy) and being one, I admit " we tend to be quite disrespectful" but stay clear of those guys who look.
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2007, 06:05 PM
    I personally feel that your reaction to this when it happens makes it worse.

For me personally, Speaking as a guy. I always looks into a persons eyes, because I feel they are the window to a persons soul. You know what though, some people are uncomfortable with people looking at the eyes. Some people accuse me of staring at them. I am not doing it on purpose but I personally can tell a lot by a person just by looking at their eyes.

Some people think it is freaky but because they do not want to reveal their innerself to others.

For me personally as a guy I think it is rude and disrespectful calling attention and staring at boobs , etc. but a lot of men are like that but it is up to you how you react to it.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Feb 6, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Get over it, it's not like they're forcing you to hug them.. this isn't even α question... mαybe it's the wαy you dress αlso if your being αll flαshy don't complαin when your getting αttention.
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Hello Saraispiel19,

Somebody else from Ontario.

Good answer. Many people do not even realize that maybe they are drawing that kind of attention to themselves, without even thinking.

Joe
    -

Feb 7, 2007, 10:42 AM
    I'd like to inform everyone how immαture you αre, so I'd like to post your response hiliαnα :
    "well first of αll if you dont got positive fed bαccc thαn get the hell out. αnd 2nd of αll i dress bαggy pαnts αnd bαggy shirts i cαn't help it if i have α nice body αnd αm cαptin of the swim teαm,whαt the fuc* do you where shi*?
    peαce out
    αnd have fun αcting αnd tαlkin fresh where ever the hell you are"

I think your lαck of mαturity obviously shows you αre looking for thαt 'unwαnted' αttention; quote "i can't help it if i have a nice body.."? This wαs just some poor αttempt to get αttention.. -- if αnything little girl seems like you αre the one weαring sh!t from your description of choice of αppαrel. Next time you post α question don't get upset by other people's opinion.
    Thαnks
    1992DodgeSpirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 10:49 PM
    I agree, A lot of guys are nasty and disrespectful to girls, and I hate it myself, girls was all meant to be loved, cared about and cherished right :) first thing I notice about a girl is eyes and face... forget breast and butt... I couldn't care if a girl had the worlds biggest breast/butt or the smallest, but personality should be the only thing that ever matters
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 6, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Those guys seem very immature.

What can I say? They'll grow out of it... They just need time.

In the meantime, there's not much you can do. Ignore them!
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Mar 6, 2007, 07:19 PM
    Like J_9 said, this is the way guys are. At least 98% of us. However, we do not all stare at women's breasts, and there is even a lesser number trying to feel up on women during hugs. But, yes, men do think about sex a lot. It's really what binds men together, the pursuit of women. We talk about you, and how you look, and yeah we make comments but it's usually a social bonding activity between friends and also it's something that we can do to impress one another. As for women, I am sorry that you have to go through this and you have to be subjected to really horrible guys, but honestly with the media projecting sex into a man's face it's hard not to think about it every second of the day. Anyway, yes guys are nasty, but let's not forget that women also have their skeletons in their closets...
    1992DodgeSpirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2007, 01:45 AM
    Id have to disagree wizzkid... I'm a guy and I don't think about sex a lot... all I want is a girl to be with forever, forget sex... a girl to be with forever would mean more to me then life... and sara... I'm not 18 but I am 22
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Mar 13, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Well, sounds like you should assert the fact that you don't want to be objectified by guys, otherwise, they'll just keep doing it.
    -

Mar 18, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Dodge: it's sαrαi not sαrα

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with a teen's hair guyz! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey people... I am Indian teen... hve golden brown skin... a beautiful smile... black eyes.. and not a very pretty nose, my cheecks are light pink. I had tried the last time to dye my hair i did brown because i was scared to ruin my look. Now since its faded away i want to try a mre bold look......

Wut guyz think of hair length on gurlz [ 3 Answers ]

do most guyz not like short hair on girls? Cause I just cut my hair and itz 4 inches shorter than before, and one of the guyz at my school was like "wow, that's short" and then my bro was like "haha why'd u cut ur hair so short, the heck." lol but almost all the gurlz at school were like "i like...

Nasty headache with other issues [ 9 Answers ]

Anyway, I get severe migrains almost every month it seems... Ill be out for a few days, where I can't do anything. Anyway, after the migrain attack Im usually fine and can get back to normal business... but after my recent migrain attack I have had a severe lingering headache that's almost a...

Nasty debt collector [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a large CIBC Visa bill, in which they have cancelled me collections and I sent CIBC 6 post dated cheques for $250.00@ for the 15th of each month. I am unemployeed and have other debts as well. I received Unemployment insurance and when I explained this to the collection agency they advised...

View more questions Search