Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coleince Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 02:07 AM
    27 shy and a virgin
    I am 27. I have never dated or had a girlfriend. I am too shy and have social phobia. I hardly have friends. Spend more time in my room. I masturbate a lot, never kissed or anything. What kills me the most is that no girl ever in my life came to me to want to hang with me or say she likes me. I feel that I can never have a girl or make her happy sexually or mentally. I feel suicidal and depressed every time I think of this.
    CatieV Posts: 30, Reputation: 7

Oct 28, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Hi! I'm sorry to hear you have such a problem. But it is good that you admit you have this phobia. The best way to deal with a phobia is to seek professional help. And no need to be ashamed that you may have to see a doctor/therapist. You wouldn't feel ashamed if you had to go to the dentist or cardiologist, would you? I am 29, married for 4 years (he's been the only man in my life) and you know what& I am a bad kisser! But it didn't stop my husband from loving me.
    You are saying that no girl ever wanted to go out with you. But do you actually meet any girls? You said you stay in most of the time. I think that you could try on line dating, maybe you'll find it easier to communicate with girls like that first. And when you feel confident enough, you can meet up. By the way, this is how I met my hubby - on line. Good luck to you!
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 30, 2011, 09:30 AM
    The only way you can get over a fear is by facing it. Get out there and meet a girl, you'll eventually find one that you're compatible with, and want to spend your life with.

X Dani

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm very shy and I can't help it but I need to [ 5 Answers ]

I'm super quiet and shy, but I can not help it. I need to change because both of my parents are irratated by it. Also because my mom said I need to be really un-shy when I have an interview for this super good school I really want to get into. I tried practicing with only my mom but even then I was...

Shy [ 3 Answers ]

Need help I am a shy person and sometimes I notice girls looking at me but I don't have the guts t walk up to them I'm 18

Why am I so shy? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay me and my husband have been married since May but we have been together for a total of 3 years. We have been having sex for just about as long. Now I am a sub, I mean a huge sub. My husband accepts this and occasionally gets rough and bdsm on me (which I love!). But occasionally he wants me...

19 year old shy virgin needs adivce [ 15 Answers ]

OK I have basically never said this to anybody but since it's the internet anything can happen right? I am a 19 year old male in "college" and I am a virgin and very, very shy. In my 6 posts here I have given advice about being shy, but unfortunately I have not been able to take my advice and...

View more questions Search