Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youthpastor49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 05:58 PM
    Blinking yellow light in Carrier Furnace.
    I have a Carrier Infinity ICS furnace that's only 3 years old. We came home tonight to find it not working. The blower appears to be out.
    The yellow light in the sight glass is blinking. Upon looking at the inside of the furnace door, I see the problem being That the blower motor couldn't communicate within 30 seconds after being turned on, or failed to reach 250 RPMs.
    Is this something I should be concerned about?
    The instructions say it will reset after 3 hours.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Blinking yellow light on tosiba 37HL17 [ 0 Answers ]

When I turn on the TV the yellow light in the front continuously blinks and the TV doesn't come on. It will eventually come on if I repeatedly unplug the unit from the wall and replug it in. Sometimes it takes up to 20 times before the unit will show a picture.

Intertherm furnace codes? This furnace flashes the yellow light 6 times [ 0 Answers ]

Furnace will run for 30 seconds. It shuts down and the yellow light will flash 6 times and the does the same thing over and over. Red light stays steady. Thanks for the help.

Ac green light blinking on carrier ac unit [ 2 Answers ]

Hey new to this forum so here's my question I have a carrier 24,000btu ac unit now it works good but after a couple days it would stop and the green light showing the ac unit is working will start flashing. Once I turn the breaker on and off the unit goes back to normal but lasts only a couple...

Hard drive blinking yellow light [ 2 Answers ]

My hard drive is blinking yellow light

Light on tower blinking yellow light [ 1 Answers ]

My power light on my tower is blinking yellow

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.