Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justnmurphy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 02:35 PM
    What had more of an impact in creating the finanicial melt down of recent history?
    How much debt was created in the economy by selling bad mortgages vs selling packed derivatives? In another way, what led to the financial collapse more: selling bad mortgages or selling packaged derivatives with the bad mortgages inside them?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 26, 2011, 02:40 PM
    The collapse of TRUST in the current financial system and the OBSCENE payments the Fat Cats are awarding themselves...

As the mortgage debt was used in the packaged derivatives via securitisation then this is rather a moot point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recent you.s. History [ 1 Answers ]

How did the American electorate change between 1950 and 1980? Did people become more or less politically active? Did they become more or less optimistic about the future? What were two or three important events that influenced this change?

From 3 columns of data creating a 4th column with the most recent columns data [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help with an excel query I have... I have 3 columns of information and want to summarise the most recent information in to a 4th column. i.e. the most up to date information. If the most recent column is blank use the information from the 2nd most recent...

Finanicial Obligation for Deed only [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I moved into a house ~ 3years ago. We both contributed to household expenses equally. He is on the mortgage, I am only on the deed. I moved out in Oct.. 2007. I just received a letter from him stating that Countrywide loans have reaccessed the second mortgage and have...

Endtime theories of fairly recent history [ 7 Answers ]

I'd like to hear from people of a variety of generations on the subject of "endtimes" relating to current events. For example, people who were adults in the 70's, what was in the news or happening that people in general or religious groups attempted to attribute to signs of the endtimes? Also,...

Recent college grad with criminal history [ 6 Answers ]

I recently graduated from college with a degree in Public Relations. I got good grades and have also consistently held a job since I was fifteen. The problem is that I partied pretty hard through my first two years of college and established significant police record during this time including;...

View more questions Search