Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PI314r Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Scary computer movie, can't remember name
    I saw the movie once, when I was a little child. My mother probably thought it was a good movie for me to see, though I was a bit shocked afterwards.

Its about a bronze colored solid cube like computer, mainly standing on 1 point of the cube. As far as I can remember its in a lab, and can't move. The computer can change form / transform (huge transformers fan here, maybe that's why I looked the movie).
    The computer can communicate with people, can't remember how or what language, probably "voice-over". After a while the computer is connected to a bronze rectangular incubator, with a window, through a metal umbilical cord. Through the window we can see a baby. It's the baby of the main character, probably the father. (can't remember anything about the mother). The father and the computer disagree about something, and the father pulls the metal cord from the incubator, spraying a brown goo-like liquid (probably food) over the floor.
    Then the father is in the computer (how or why I don't know), and the computer "closes" itself through moving four Sub-cubes to each other, to form the final "cube"-form. While closing the inner pointing vertex's of the subcubes pierce the neck of the father, eventually decapitating him.
    As I'm now in my twenty's the movie probably pre-dates 1988, maybe even from the 70's. Clearly the makers had none idea of how a real computer looked like. I watched a lot sky-channel back then, maybe its helps.
    I'm sorry for my bad english. I hope someone has any clues about this movie!

PI314r
    PI314r Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 02:48 PM
    To anyone? Pity, I really hoped someone could give a hint :S
    bpbcc1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Check out the movie Demon Seed from 1977 on IMDB.com and see if this is the one. It's the story of an AI computer that wants to have a baby.

BPB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember this movie name [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Okay... I have been trying to find this movie and the dolls that they made to go with it. I believe they are from the 1980's, but it may have been late 1970's. The dolls were stuffed. They hade Caucasian colored skin, but their skin was fuzzy like a stuffed animal with very very short...

Can't remember movie name [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 years old now and remember watching a movie when I was a kid (so in the 80's) that was about these puppets that were human and they had real human friends. They went between the kids home and the puppets world. There was something about one of the puppets getting suck in the washer or dryer...

Old scary movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hardly any scary movies actually scare me but this one did. It was in not in color, whether that was intentional or whether it was so old, I'm not sure: It starts with this lovely young couple buying an old house for real cheap. He travels a lot so she's left alone a lot in this house. At first,...

Can't remember the name of movie. [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was made in the 30's or 40's. It's about people on a ship who lead different lives and don't know where their going. They are all dead but don't know it. At the end of the movie, they each go to the afterlife that they deserve.

Movie I can't remember [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so here is what I can remember about this movie I saw as a kid. There was a middle age man going on some sort of quest. He had a magic bag, and if someone asked "What's in the bag?" He would reply you, and they would be sucked inside. Some where in the movie the hero learned to see death....

View more questions Search