Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 01:18 PM
    Sore vagina
    Hi, in about may this year I got a very sore and itchy vagina I went to the doctors after about a week and was prescribed thrush cream which made the itching go away but the soreness was still there after about 2/3 weeks I went back and was sent to a doctor to do tests for sti's the results came back and I didn't have one, so I again went back to my doctor and got prescribed a cream to put on daily I did this and still now I have pain not all the time or when I unrinate its just when it is touched mainly inside the vagina but when it gets really bad its outside too, could you recommend anything?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 01:32 PM
    This sounds like something you should discuss with your doctor. It's possible that you've managed to give yourself a minor infection while scratching or something like that.

Some first aid that might be worth trying is natural yogurt. That can be very soothing to thrush.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constantly sore vagina [ 36 Answers ]

Hi. I am nearly 21 years old and for over two years now, I have been sore and had burning when I wee, all before I even started in the relationship I am in. It was in a way copeable but gradually it has got worse and now I am very very seriously depressed and it's ruining my life. I have missed out...

16 and having problems with a sore vagina.. help! [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 and have been having sex since i was 15 with the same person. I use protection every time. Its been 7 months since ive last had sex. 2 months ago i masterbated. A day after i did that my vagina got really sore. The outter and inner lips were puffy and red and sore.the **** and opening felt...

Sore vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex yesteday at 12am and about an hour later my vagina started toget sore, by 11pm it was really really sore, I woke up this morning and its sore to move and its itchy and irritable. Please help!

Sore vagina [ 1 Answers ]

The inside of my vagina feels sore, its not super uncomfortable but just enough for me to notice. I've never had sex and haven't been fingered for a few months. My period just ended yesterday and I used tampons but never felt any discomfort. What could this be from?

Sore vagina [ 2 Answers ]

The past three days I have been having a sore vagina. I have been sexually active and at the same time I have my period. It has gotten so sore that I cannot put a tampon inside because it hurts when I try to insert it. I took a cool bath to see if it would go away but it has not; and now when I...

View more questions Search