Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laborsoflove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 12:47 PM
    Navajo silver hallmarks?
    Hi,
    I have a gorgeous Navajo Coral and sterling "hinged collar" type of necklace.
    I am having a hard time finding the maker. The stamp appears to be a C with a small arrow coming out of the center of the C. This almost make it look like a Curved E.
    The help is greatly appreciated
    carlos83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 04:52 AM
    Preciso de marcar um apontamento
    ZASBO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 12:09 PM
    Have earrings silver and turq. With m with fc along side as the mark, can you help identify silversmith?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sterling silver hallmarks [ 0 Answers ]

I have a bracelett with a hallmark KB STERLING the KB is back to back so the K is backwards against the B. I am tryingf to find out who the maker is.

Navajo silversmith hallmarks [ 2 Answers ]

Who is the Navajo silver artist who in the 50's used the hallmark of 2 four-pronged antlers?

Navajo Hallmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a few things... I hope someone knows who these artists are. Navajo turquoise ring with initials EB Navajo turquoise ring with number 8 on the back Mother of pearl ring signed]M Peres Navajo sterling silver spoon with swastika... on the back it reads Sterling and a letter H...

Hopi, Zuni, or Navajo Hallmarks on Jewelry [ 5 Answers ]

I have three pieces I need help with in identifying the makers of. The first piece is an inlay piece of turquoise, white shell? and onyx? The maker's hallmark is a capital M with and ---> attached to the bottom right tail of the M, the line from the end to the point of the arrow is a solid...

View more questions Search