Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonnyboy2011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 11:20 AM
    What's up with her?
    Moved to its own thread, and edited/T

I'll keep it very short some one please give some advice..

Well I have been with this girl for four years were both each others first love, kiss etc.. Just before last Christmas I just started staying over at hers and everything was so great, but we started arguing eveytime I stayed over silly things but it was really nothing bad and she broke up because of the arguing. But a week before she broke it off with me she told me she speaking to someone who lives 200 miles away just as mates on a games console. She wouldn't let me down to hers for a week and broke up with me.

I made a FB account and I could see they were flirting. I started arguing with him and she took his side for about a month, then for about 3-4 months we were talking all the time. I randomly knocked at hers, speaking for hours and could tell she still wanted things to work but wanted time. Then we were getting back together and she said I don't know. But all the time this is happening, this lad is saying am chasing a lost cause blah blah.. am going to meet her tonight.

When he wasn't just trying to wind me up, and me and her didn't speak for about a week and I asking her to call me. We agreed to go out for a meal the next day. When I rang her, she flipped saying doesn't want to know me go away! So all next week I am asking her what's up? She blocks me on Facebook and gets with some dude 200 miles away?

We didn't speak until my birthday. I bought concert tickets and knocked at hers, but in her eyes I can still see she loves me, and sort of wants to be with me, because she was complimenting me and stuff. Its been 4 months since we've spoken, and her birthdays coming up. I know this lad is the biggest rebound, any advice... :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2011, 12:02 PM
    I would leave her alone and let her rebound as much as she wants because no matter how you think she feels about you, she is still flirting, or what not with another fellow. She will do as she pleases no matter what you do, think, or say. So why keep trying to get someone who no longer wants to be got?

You didn't even speak for 4 months and I am sure she got along nicely without you, and is just being friendly now. I fail to see the point of chasing someone who is enjoying her rebound.
    jonnyboy2011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 03:59 PM
    Yerh very helpful :S, I am not chasing her, I haven't spoke in months, all am asking is do you think it would be a good idea to contact her and see if all this crap has sided and maby friendship is on the cards, and her family all blocked me and my family... obvsly she told them to do it because she doesn't want contact with me.. but recently her sister added me and talks to me all the time and sometimes asks if I have a girlfriend? So what do you think ( and please be helpful )
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 27, 2011, 07:34 PM
    Sorry guy, I cannot be helpful if you don't want to hear what I have to say about leaving her alone and even you have written that's what she wants,

her family all blocked me and my family... obvsly she told them to do it because she doesnt want contact with me.
    So leaving her alone is the thing for you to do. I mean come on guy, even though her sister has made contact with you,

but recently her sister added me and talks to me all the time and sometimes asks if I have a girlfriend? So what do you think ( and please be helpful )
    Her sister doesn't count does she, and it's a game you better not play because you don't know what's really behind this "sending sis to get information" deal. This friendship thing cannot happen until you have healed and moved on, and don't care what her, or her sister thinks or you end up with high hopes and no pockets to put it in. That means you unless she contacts you with the straight truth, in person, leave her alone.

Could you be friends when she is dating someone else, rebound or not? Be honest with yourself, you want friendship to stay close if her rebound doesn't work, right? Hmm, maybe that's why sis contacts you, because you are the back up plan in case her rebound doesn't work!

Her option for when things ain't going the way she wants, and just in case she needs attention. Don't play that game, because then you would be the rebound wouldn't you. Somebody she can bide her time with until she finds better, or make him jealous.

Sorry guy, but it happens a lot, but you don't have to let it happen to you, if you leave her and her sister alone, and avoid the drama, confusion, and misery that will surely come of it.

Hope that was helpful, hope I am wrong. I know, you hope I am wrong too. Stick around, maybe another will come along and tell you what you want to hear, I cannot, because honestly, seen it happen more than a few times when people want something so bad, they follow the broken heart, no matter what the facts are.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search