Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChloeArnold.x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 06:17 AM
    Boyfriend always wanting to go out!
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3months and already he is wanting to go clubbing every weekend with his friends and on 'lads' holidays and drinking weekends etc..

It feels as if he is still acting as though he is single, does he really want a relationship or not? What would you do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2011, 06:53 AM
    How old are you ? And this may be his idea of a relationship.

You have to decide if you want this type, make it clear to him, and then decide what you want to do
    ChloeArnold.x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 07:00 AM
    I'm 17 and yes I would like a relationship with him but not of this type, I thought he would have wanted to spend more time with me rather then doing things single people would do
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 25, 2011, 07:44 AM
    How old is he?

How much time do you spend together during the week? Do you take time for your own interests and friends?

Three months is a very new relationship. This is when you should be finding out what each of you expect in a relationship and what compromises you may need to make.

Remember that both of you do need time with hobbies and friends to help you keep balance in your life. However, you also need communication and compromise to decide what is a good balance for the relationship. If he keeps insisting on every weekend having a party time, then he may not be the right male for you. Better to find out now.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2011, 12:17 PM
    If he wants to have fun you have two options, join him or let him go. If he doesn't want you to go then it means he wants to have fun with his friend. Think about what you are doing when he goes out, try to have fun as well. If you simply cannot stand it, then break up and move on, don't try to change him, it will only create stress between the both of you. Remember that one of the things you need to do to be truly happy in a relationship is to be happy together and to be happy apart. If it is excessive, you can always try to talk to him about it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Your expectations of a relationship are obviously different than his, so try talking about it and see if some honest comunications can resolve things to the benefit of you both.

If not, he ain't the one for you.
    Qwerasdfzxcv Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 06:42 PM
    You been together for 3 months and he is already pulling this crap I say get put I know you may really like him to the more you get attached the worst you will feel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UK citizen wanting to marry my USA boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

Im a uk citizen wanting to marry my USA boyfriend. Im out to Georgia in a few months to see him. Ive looked at getting married over there and it states I only need two proofs of id. My question is this, can I marry him with only two forms of id or do I need something else? Thank you xx

Boyfriend doesn't wanting sex [ 10 Answers ]

We have been together for a year now. He is 28, I am 29. We moved in together 2 1/2 months into our relationships. Before that, the sex was frequent, kinky, and exciting. Since then it has tapered off dramatically. We have had many arguments about it. He comes up with many excuses. It's...

Boyfriend wanting to go to a strip club [ 34 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and I'm having a problem with my boyfriend wanting to go to a strip club. I'm glad to say that he's not 18 yet, but I feel once he is he's going to want to go to one. Ive heard him say that he wants to go just once to see what its like, and that still really bothers me just to...

Is my ex boyfriend wanting me back? [ 4 Answers ]

OK my ex boyfriend broke up with me about a month or so ago for a girl on the internet in Texas and he said he wanted nothing to do with me and wanted to just forget about me. So I decided OK that's the way he wants so I went on. Couple weeks later he gets my cell # and starts texting me and tells...

My boyfriend is mad at me for wanting sex. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for almost four years. He's never seemed like a very sexual person and it always seemed like I was the one initiating sex. In the beginning we had sex a lot and then after a while like any other relationship it came down to if anything twice a week. Now even though I...

View more questions Search