Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mindfreak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 04:12 AM
    My father aged 50 yrs is diganosed with recurrent spindle cell neoplasm
    My father aged 50 yrs is diganosed with recurrent spindle cell neoplasm and is in his 4th stage. What are the chances of his survival?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 25, 2011, 04:49 AM
    It is called 'recurrent' because actually develops from the body trying to heal itself from an injury, or such. It is a form of cancer and you should be discussing your father's condition with his doctor. This cancer being in the fourth stage is not a good indication.

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2011, 06:55 AM
    Only his doctor knows that, You may see if you can go with your dad to the doctor.

But life has no guarantee, none of us know if we will even wake up each morning and if we do, if we will live though the day. We should live each day as if it is our or anothers last,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about my 2 daughter's father, who has not spoken to her in almost 2 yrs. [ 2 Answers ]

Moved from Adoption The last time my daughter talked to my soon to be ex husband was almost 2 yrs ago. He was in the military at the time, and got out in February 2010. He now lives about a half hr away, and knows how to cotact us but hasn't since. I am getting remarried in July of this year,...

My father has a 90% heil furnace about 8 yrs old keeps going out [ 0 Answers ]

My fathers 90%heil furn keeps going out new gas valve new igniter still goes out,shakes a blue wire

Should be kids in aged 12yrs old and 10 yrs old can stay home by themselves [ 2 Answers ]

I need to looking for the job and I have 3 kids in age 12yrs,10yrs and 8yrs old. During school holiday I cannot go to work,if I put 3 all them to holiday care cost me a lot.I want to ask or advice about my 12yrs old and 10yrs old should stay by themselves at home

At what age leagally can my daughter aged 7 leave to live with her father [ 2 Answers ]

At what age can my daughter who is aged 7 leagally leave me her mum to live with her father

Father wants to emancipate full time college son aged 21 [ 6 Answers ]

My exhusband wants to emancipate our 21 year old son. He is a full time college student and still lives with me when not in school-- summers, brks, etc. I guess he wants to do this to quit paying child support. Can he do this?

View more questions Search