Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kannankj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 01:55 AM
    Please find out the location of the IP address
    Please find out the location of the IP address 10.68.39.39.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 25, 2011, 02:00 AM
    This is a PRIVATE IP address and as such it does not have a location.
    The 10.x.x.x, 172.x.x.x and 192.168.x.x addresses are used by companies as well as domestic connections for internal networking.
    As such they are regularly reused by many different companies.
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Oct 25, 2011, 02:46 AM
    Exactly, Curlyben..
    Kannan, many larger companies use 10.X.X.X series of private ip's in their private network. It's like..
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc are the number given for houses in address... while a, b, c, d, e etc are names given for rooms in each of those house... If I had to find out d, I would have to know to which house the room d belongs to.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 25, 2011, 03:14 AM
    And even if it wasn't the IP address stops at the ISP that issued it. It does not pinpoint a location.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Oct 26, 2011, 04:02 AM
    10. Addresses are non rotatable on the Internet and are for class a private networks much like 192.168. Are for smaller networks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find out location for private IP address [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me out to find out the location of IP address 10.142.60.8 , it's an private IP so it is not easy to findout the location , if I got latitude and longitude position it will e helpful for me.

Can not re-new or find IP address [ 2 Answers ]

Same PROBLEM CAN NOT RENEW OR READ IP ADDRESS Did any one fix this and could you tell me what you had to do? I did most of the recommendations here in and no go. My issue was while on the net working on eBay, drops off line and could never get it back. I did all the obvious, re-set modem and...

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

How I clear address bar history and location list [ 3 Answers ]

First I clear histroy from internet option ---> general tab-->history and also clear from temprory internet files frame. But when I press down arrow in address bar that time it shows me opened files list and internet address paths

View more questions Search