Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I-C Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Seeing the beyond through a picture?
    :confused:
    Yes, the smiley says it all. Totally confused.
    Last February, I was looking at a couple of pictures and (please bear with me as I struggle to describe what happened) I noticed that the pictures changed? I could see the original picture, but I could look 'into?' it? I saw tall grassy meadow with a couple of small trees off in the distance. And the wind was blowing! The leaves on the trees were fluttering and the grass looked like 'waves' on an ocean... you know,, the wind blowing it to make it look that way. I was actually watching the motion. And I felt like , if I got closer to the picture, I could peek around the corner of the window I was looking through and see more.
    If it happened once and I was alone, I would just put if off as a wandering mind or something. But, it happened a few times and a friend was with me. I described things as they were happening each time, but she couldn't see what I was seeing. I felt like I was being drawn closer to the picture and it had a strange draining feel while at the same time, I felt excited and almost euphoric. I can't stop thinking about it. If I could remember where the pictures were, I'd go back to them.
    Does anyone out there know what this is? Has anyone else had similar experiences? Is it dangerous? or beneficial?
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 6, 2007, 05:11 PM
    As much as I am reluctant to talk about it, I have had similar experiences and see snippets of stuff. If I talked about it people would think I'm nuts so I don't talk about it. Its not just visual either, its sound as well. Stuff like sometimes I can sit down in a public place and hear what I am assuming is the last bit of conversation spoken there. I assume this because of having it confirmed once when I demonstrated it at work and the conversation I fed back was a coworker I couldn't possibly have heard otherwise, shocking everyone. Being out of body or having prophetic dreams is nothing compared to some of this stuff. For a long time I thought it was all the drugs I did in my youth LOL and later I thought it was a kind of rip in my consciousness from being heavily traumatize but now I don't really know what to think other than I don't think this (points to out here) is all there is to this in any sense of our limited and mortal understanding.
    I-C Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2007, 06:33 PM
    I can honestly say this wasn't "all the drugs I did in my youth" .I never got into that except to try something once and got totally scared off.

You mentioned hearing sounds also. When I read that, it made me remember 'hearing' either wind or far away water. When I say hearing, it must have been in my mind because no one else could hear it.
    I want so much to go back there, to find the pictures and look 'thru' them again. It gave me the same type of feeling that you get when you have an out of body experience that you are controlling. You know, moving around without effort, no 'shell' to carry, just being able to float in a safe space... I don't know how else to describe it. Words just don't seem adequate
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Feb 6, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Don't know what it is similar experiences really weiord
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Feb 16, 2007, 08:36 AM
    It can be some sycic energy that you poses or the picture or just a found memory this sometimes happens to me to places I've never seen before or don't know were it is or it could be a creative imagination
    saman123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2007, 08:03 AM
    As I know, every human have a third eye. Its like another organ that connected directly to your mind. Even all the sensations you get to your eyes and ears finally go to your mind. If you can control your mind well you can control your 3rd eye well. Believe me this is normal in Buddhism meditation. But there are some other curcumstants that can be charge (kicked) your 3rd eye for a few minutes like when you feel tired, sleepy, may be drunk. But that is an artificial charge you gain for small time. So you don't have to worry. That is normal. But don't try to look what is inside on the scratch and wind sweep ticket like my friend do every time ! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the person on the picture? [ 24 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me who the person on the picture is? The person is suppose to be well known. http://www.da-shizzaoh.com/hvemerdette.jpg

Picture art [ 1 Answers ]

Where and what type of coloring inks are used to add color to black/white photographs

Need help with a picture [ 2 Answers ]

I once saw this picture or maybe it was a poster a long time ago, it was sort of like a parody of the photograph "Lunchtime Atop a Skyscrpaper" by Charles C. Ebbets but the men in the photo were famous men. I recall seeing Elvis and James Dean in there. Does anyone know what it's called or where I...

Jpeg a picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... How do you jpeg a picture? If you have a digital camera and download it onto your computer, and save it in, let's say My Pictures. Can you just send it as an attachment in an e-mail? Or is there another procedure with "jpeging" a picture? Thanks

View more questions Search