Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohnish_1432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 10:16 PM
    Power plant questions
    Que:Are relief valves capable of blowing steam? If so, what is the difference between safety valve and relief valve?

Que: What if safety valves are completely replaced by a number relief valves with different set pressure values?

Que: Imagine, the turbine oil temperature is rising at circulation to the turbine. Which of the two valves of the oil cooler, the inlet and outlet,should be throttled to maintain the oil temperature?
    abhishek jha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Why pre heating of turbine is needed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questions about Nuclear meltdown, power plant disasters, control rods, solutions [ 4 Answers ]

Is the major reason that we have trouble with nuclear power the inability to shut down the reactor? Like a major malfunction preventing the control rods from settling into the core? When the fuel rods begin to melt down can they be stopped from reacting if you were able to get the control rod...

Power plant construction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm working in infinite energy groups. I have a question and could you please help me in solving it. I need a production of 3 crores units and need to construct thermal,solar and wind power plants for the production of 3 cr units each. please help me in solving it. I want to know how much is...

Power plant [ 4 Answers ]

Sir I want to know about the costing of a thermal power plant of 20mw,50mw and 100mw.. And the land requirement for them...

10 MV themal power plant costing [ 0 Answers ]

Dear can you help me to setting a 10 MV themal power plant at Chhatisgarh. Anser on PHONE NUMBER REMOVED or EMAIL REMOVED

Thermal power plant costs [ 0 Answers ]

I am sachidanand singh I want to know what will be the project cost of 55 mw thermal power plant which will be commisoned at Gujrat Junagarh dist.

View more questions Search