Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARK M Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Feb 6, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Continuous mucus
    I have been a mailman for the last 4 years and obviously I am out in all sorts of weather conditions. I could be wrong but since I've been doing the job I've had a continuous sniffly nose with lots of mucus and phlegm and regardless of the season it never goes away. Any idea what's wrong with me people? Any answer would be appreciated:confused:
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Interesting one this Mark M. Due to your stuffy nose etc. affecting you regardless of the season, I suggest that, because you probably handle large amounts of mail, this it may be down to dust mites, which are often attracted to paper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mucus plug [ 15 Answers ]

I'm slightly concerned that I might be losing bits and pieces of my mucus plug. I had an incedent a couple of weeks ago when I passed something about the size of a dime though I didn't get a really good look at it. About a week ago I wiped and found a bit of what looked like cornstarch when you mix...

Kitten passing mucus [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, We got a four month old kitten today - she appears happy and lively and has a good appetite. However, over the last hour or so, we have noticed that she passes a lot of mucus, her back end is soaking wet and the mucus is literally dripping off her. There is no blood or foul smell. I will...

Continuous ink flow system.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there guys would you like to help me by teaching me how to convert my printer into continuous ink flow system... this method is really helpful to me... Is there any parts or circuit to be replace how to put the wire where ink flows..

View more questions Search