Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosienj686 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 05:23 PM
    If you deposit 15,000 in a bank account that pays 12% interest anually, how much will
    If you deposit 15,000 in a bank account that pays 12% interest anually, how much will be in your account in 6 years?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Thank you for taking your time to cut and paste your homework on our site. We do not do your homework here.

We will help you to do it, so if you want to post what you think and how you got to it, we will be glad to help.

You may tell teachers that 12 percent is not even a realistic amount any longer
    paresh_k2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 03:26 AM
    After 6 years you will get 10800/- as an interest according to Fixed Flat Rate of Interest i.e.12%/- Annam & Suppose it's a Compounded an Interest then its will have 14.367.33 an interest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my $10,000 from nationsbank/bank american. Can't find my account # [ 2 Answers ]

I had all my money into a savings and they said it was in the checking and went dormant 3 months 2-4-95 I deposited my southwestern bell backpay check. I tried getting the account from sbc and they renig. Bank of american converse all my money and left it at 0 balance. They are a liar. I am...

Taxes on bank account interest [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a nonresident for federal tax purposes, although I have lived in the US for more than a year, because I have excluded the days that I was here under J1 (my current status is H1B). I have the following questions: 1. Do I have to report the interest I gained from my US bank account on...

How can I calculate daily interest on saving account and term deposit account [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir's, Kindly let me know how to calculate daily interest rate applicable to my saving account and term deposit account.

Lien on bank account for seniors with SS direct deposit [ 1 Answers ]

My parents are 78 years old and on Social Security a fixed income. They receive a check every month and it is directly deposited into their account. They paid their mortgage and bills from that. Today they checked their account and found out that there was a judgement lien on their account for...

View more questions Search