Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baseballstud39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 01:16 PM
    What do I do
    I want to know how to get her back. She broke up with me because she wanted to make sure I'm the one for her. She says I'm to clingy and we fight a lot. Also she says I choose her friends. What do I do?
    laxforlife92 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2007, 01:20 PM
    My suggestion, see how you do with out her. Then if you can't get her off your mind try to remind her why she first fell in love with you. Then tell her that you can change and ask her if she wants to try one more time. Believe me, I know from experience that sitting around on your a** doing nothing about it is the worst thing. If you really want her back, then you need to make sure she knows that, and that she knows you're willing to change.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 6, 2007, 01:27 PM
    I disagree with lax.

You're scary if you don't honor her wish for space. If she says you're clingy--you probably are. What kind of things do you do [I]without[I] her? Do you let her have space to do things without you?

If you're fighting a lot... is it the same fight over and over, with different situations? I'm betting it is. And I'm betting it's the "if you cared about me you would/wouldn't do such-and-such" fight.

If you love her, you'll let her have space. She isn't going to miss you if you're pestering her about why she fell for you at first.

As far as choosing her friends... I'm betting she has friends that you don't like, and don't like her to spend time with them OR you're trying to get her to hang out with only people that YOU like.

Back off, give her space. That's what she asked for with breaking up with you, and if you love her, you'll honor that.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Feb 6, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Whαt α clαssic!-- if you think your not clingy (honestly speαking) αnd other people thαt know you two αs α couple don't think you αre then chαnces αre is thαt she found αnother.. point 1- you sαid you "fight α lot"
    Point 2 - she broke up with you

Go outside, meet new people, don't sit αround αt home wαiting on her--- if αnything thαt won't bring her bαck.. letting yourself out there αnd her knowing your out there mαkes her wαnt you bαck--- if she does don't tαke her bαck αsαp... mαke her wαit, you don't wαnt to seem like she cαn drop you αnd go whenever she pleαses. Hey αnd if not you'll know whαt not to do in the next relαtionship (in which I hope you don't go into right αwαy--enjoy being single!)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search