Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fishman34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 04:35 PM
    Has anyone ever gotten a truespeech file to play within the java media framework?
    If so, any examples or conversion from truespeech to wav would help. I have a converted file to wav with the true speech format in the header, but JMF tells me it is unsupported.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play in Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center [ 0 Answers ]

I get an error message 'Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file' when I try to play any of my videos. I have tried to download 2 different Codec packs and still cannot play any videos. I read a suggestion to download VLC Media player, so I did, and it plays the videos but...

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

How do I play avi's on windows media [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded an avi movie file and tried to play it on my laptop using windows media player. I can hear the sound but it won't play the picture, how do I get it to play the picture as well as hearing the sound??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.