Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nahbu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 05:10 AM
    Vaginal pain
    I'm getting sharp pains in my vagina when passing out urine. What is causing that and how can I prevent it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 24, 2011, 10:09 AM
    You need to see your doctor about this, this is a sign of several illness and infections. There is no way to tell without proper testing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have horrible vaginal pain that has lasted for a year. I take 12-16 motrin a day and still suffer. I am in a long-term relationship but cannot have sex often because I am in so much pain. This pain is so bad that I want to cry just taling about it. There is itching and I have been to so many...

Vaginal pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a newbie here, I have visited just about every site on the internet with no luck. I need help regarding vaginal pain, I have been with my partner for over 3 years now and we have not had sex for 2 of those years due to intense pain at the opening of my vagina. I have been to doctors and...

Vaginal pain [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend has slowly accumulated pain in the inner forward part of her vagina. It is a sharp pain that occurs when we are having sex. It is located about 2 or 3 inches below her belly button on the inside. Do you know what this might be?

View more questions Search