Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonakshirao15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 11:32 PM
    I need to cure acidity once and for all.
    I need to cure acidity once and for all. Can anyone suggest some home remedies for the same.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2011, 12:10 AM
    Acidity in your stomach? You can Google alkaline foods and you will get a lot of results on that issue. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would happen to the body's acidity if additional HCO3- was given to a patient? [ 1 Answers ]

HCO3- + H+ -> <- H2CO3 What would happen to the body's acidity if additional HCO3- was given to a patient? (see equation above)

How to determine free acidity [ 3 Answers ]

We have solution containing solutes obtained by sulfuric acid leaching of an ore. The concentration of sulfuric acid in the solution before the addition of ore is 2M. Due to the reaction of ore constitutents with sulfuric acid, sulfate compounds of corresponding metals are formed. We would like...

Acidity in beagle [ 3 Answers ]

My 7-yr old beagle can't stay without food for longer than 7 hrs. He gets severe acidity and takes me out foraging--a strain on poor arms and legs--he pulls and yanks like an unruly horse. Nothing will do but grass, not even milk which he loves. Now, I wake up at 4 in the morning to give him some...

View more questions Search