Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    busynilesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 12:01 AM
    F1 rejected is h4 valid?
    Hi,
    I was on H4 visa and applied for change of status to F1 (I-539). The change of status was approved but when I came to india for stamping earlier this month, my F1 application was rejected. My question is weather the H4 visa is still valid or not? The embassy did not do anything to the original H4 stamp (no rejection, not cancelled seal etc.) and the dates are valid till end of 2013. We are travelling back to US in a few days, so just want to be sure that we will not face any trouble at the border. Any help/suggestion will be very very helpful.
    Regards.

Check out some similar questions!

Rejected but can't seem to get over with [ 3 Answers ]

Okay here's the situation : There was a girl in my class. She was the cutest girl I have ever seen. She was shy , and kind. (not to mention beatiful) She were sitting behind me. We were in same class for two months.I love shy people and I'm shy around them too. We were a good match , we...

Is old valid b1/b2 still valid travel doc if new h4 is stamped? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian citizen currently in the US on h4 visa valid until 1st Oct 2009. My husband is currently on an h1b. I also have a stamp of b1/b2 valid till 2013 (the stamp has not been cancelled or striked out) on my older passport. (both the visa's were stamped on my older passport, since...

I really like her, rejected or not [ 8 Answers ]

First of all just a little history about myself. I am currently divorced and have shared parenting/residential of my two children. I work as a paramedic for my hometown. Now onto the history leading up to the question. A few months agao I was in a local restaurant with my two children. I...

If Federal return was rejected is State also rejected automatically? [ 1 Answers ]

My federal return was rejected because a dependent child was claimed on another return for EIC as well as mine. I had filed the return electronically. My NJ state return was filed by mail and I haven't heard anything yet about it being rejected. Now that I've corrected my federal return I owe the...

Did I just get rejected? [ 12 Answers ]

So I am seeing/dating this guy for about four months. We hung out for a couple times, had dinner, watched movies, etc. In the beginning, he would text me everyday and call me at least once every other day even though he said he was busy to see how things are going for me. He liked me to keep his...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.