Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acremower Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Where do the springs go on governor/throttle linkage?
    I took off carb. To clean on my Lawn Chief, 14.5 horse I/C OHM riding lawn mower. Got it running, but motor throttles way up! I forgot where the springs go. Thinking that's the problem. There's a short heavy duty spring that I don't think is in the right spot. Been searchin for an hour! Where do the springs go!

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs stratton throttle linkage daigram [ 0 Answers ]

I was given a 16hp Vanguard model 303777 that was supposed to have blown up. After a total tear-down, no broken pieces were found, the bores had no sctatches or ring groove. The exhaust and muffler were saturated with oil. I replaced the necessary gaskets, head and others. When the engine was...

Need a throttle linkage diagram for 303777 [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to rebuild a vanguard 16 hp briggs and stratton but can't remember how to assemble the throttle linkage

Intek Throttle-Free governor/carburetor linkage [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a used 22" 3N1 Yard King walk-behind lawn mower. The model sticker is missing, so I dont have a model number or year of manufacture. The engine is a B&S Intek 7.5 HP "Throttle-Free Design", model: 127602-0247-E1, code 04031-FB. Can you provide me with a diagram or a good...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.