Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arlene_weller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 05:39 PM
    Trying to remember a helpful debate movie about how not to stutter
    I showed this movie in my class like two years ago... I think I mighta deleted it and now I don't remember its name... I'm thinking showing it to my new classes... its basically about debating where one student taught another who was a stutterer to improve himself so he can debate as well... will be much appreciated if you could tell me which movie this was despite the vague info I have of the movie... thanks bunches
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2011, 05:50 PM
    Maybe this?

Rocket Science (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Links to other helpful movie sites... [ 2 Answers ]

Here are a couple links that my searches have brought me across that I hope are helpful to some. http://www.datafriend.com/timc/find.html http://www.rottentomatoes.com/ Or Google the movie using "movie:" before your search (without quotes of course)

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I can't remember the movie title but I remember a few scenes please help! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie title but I remember a few scene I watched a movie about 11 years ago and I remember a guy had a rock climbing or moutain climbing accident or something I don't know but another guy finds him and saves his life even though he is messed up.. and the guy that saves him is a...

I can't remember the title of a movie anymore, but I remember the storyboard [ 7 Answers ]

The movie begins with a man (the acter is Will Smith) and his son. He is a normal guy with his own problems but suddenly he gets fired and loses his own home and doesn't know how to survive. But later he is getting back in the normal lifestyle and eventually starts his own company, then he sels it...

New DVD - now I have stutter sound. [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced a working DVD with a new LiteOn dual-layer DVD. Now the same DVD's that played on the old player have a stutter sound. I believe what is really happening is that the video is skipping and the sound is following. My system is Windows XP Home Edition SP2 running on a 2.20 gigahertz AMD...

View more questions Search