Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxforlife92 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Laptops in school being an issue
    I can't stop playing games on my laptop for school. It would be fine if I didn't play during class. I get kind of addicted to it, and I've already got 3 detentions because of playing games. Any tips for not playing games? Cause I can always get them back on from my friends.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 6, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Don't bring your laptop to school.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 6, 2007, 01:13 PM
    I think that you prefer the immediate gratification of playing games over the more difficult, but life-long value, of your education.

The simple fact is that you need to exercise some self-discipline.

The game you like today will be old news in a few months... Your not taking advantage of opportunities for education will stick with you for the rest of your life...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 6, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Life is the greatest game you can play. Learn to play it right!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School [ 7 Answers ]

When I am at school there are game websites which are blocked Is there anyway I can get onto them

Laptops [ 7 Answers ]

Can you please tell me if A IBM thinkpad speedstep has a good history thinking of buying one. :)

Do you keep HM after school is over? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone keeps their Homework/Class work after the school semester is over? I do but not all of it.

About School [ 2 Answers ]

I happened to be very aggressive most of the time in school I mean just by someone looking at me it seeems to me like I got to do somethng about it because its going to hurt me and this has gotten me to be very popular in school with students and staff I mean students like me cause I won't beat up...

TruBrite LCD (laptops) [ 5 Answers ]

I need someone to help me because I am not sure what to do or use. About a week ago, I purchased a Toshiba Satellite L25-S119 laptop, and for the screen, it uses TruBrite technology. If anyone wants to see what it looks like, grab an ad from the day after Thanksgiving sale (Office Depot ad). What...

View more questions Search