Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nedivah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 11:11 AM
    A friend lives in Ghana and needs food
    How does one send a box of food to Ghana without costing an arm and a leg?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2011, 11:18 AM
    There's no cheap way unless you find an organization which routinely sends packages and will include yours. I doubt they'll give it to a specific person.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 23, 2011, 12:39 PM
    There are 100's or more charities that operate in Ghana, your friend should contact them.

Also if you are a member of any major denomination, you could arrange the local church to furnish food in return for payment to the church.

Also if you want to send actual food, make it light containers, noodles, packaged rice, foil containers of dried or sealed meats and tuna. ( no cans)

Also there are even Kroger grocrey stores in Ghana, so perhaps arrangements directly with the store for food for them could be arranged.

Charity Christian Missions Ghana

Charities Working in Africa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend lives in Ghana and I'm trying to find out about costs of visa and passpo [ 2 Answers ]

Visa and passports for coming to Australia from Ghana

I live here in the USA, my girlfriend lives in Accra, Ghana and she wants to come to [ 4 Answers ]

How much does a visa cost to leave Ghana?

My boyfriends best friend lives with us [ 2 Answers ]

He eats our food, has lost his job, during this time of losing his job he tried to move in a girl who in the end up and left and stuck me with a high electric bill.his cats piss on my stuff. Since my man and I have been togather we have always had someone elese living here and I'm growing tired of...

We split and her best friend lives next door [ 1 Answers ]

I had been hooking up with this girl for 2 weeks and we started to get a little more into it. She has been horribly traumatized by a guy in the past and when she started to feel like she really liked me, she decided that I could potentially hurt her. She told me she doesn't want to hook up...

View more questions Search