Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdta1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 10:22 AM
    Annoying flies!
    I moved to the 4th fl of a 4 story condo some months ago. When I moved here, I noticed dead flies in both bathrooms and both bedrooms, near the windows. Recently, the fly problem has gotten out of control and I have closed all ceiling air ducts and somehow, the damn flies are still finding their way in; though, a few of the ducts can't be opened/closed. It is driving me crazy. I do not understand how they are getting in when the ducts are closed in my master bath. Please help!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2011, 10:27 AM
    What kind of flies are they, common house fly or small black flies with a triangle shaped wing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Drain Flies/Sewer Flies [ 24 Answers ]

We moved into this house almost 1 yr ago. At first I didn't notice the flies. We have a shower stall in our bathroom that is in our room. We noticed a leak and stopped using it. Someone mentioned that I should still pour water down the drain, is this true? Our sump pump is in the basement next...

Flies, Flies and more Flies [ 8 Answers ]

Please please help me! About 3 days ago, I noticed two flies. I killed them and when I woke up, there was 10 more. I killed those and when I came home from work, there are 25. They are multiplying faster then I can count. I put about 20 fly catchers all around the house, however, they are...

I have flies [ 2 Answers ]

I have flies in all the front windows of the house. I can't identify where they are coming from. I have sprayed bug spray, which kills them but when I go back to check a little bit later I have more flies. My house is very clean. I have checked the trash. I don't know where they are coming from. I...

Why flies coming from under floorboards what flies [ 1 Answers ]

Have recently had a problem with sewage leaking under the house this caused my home to be infested with sewage flies had the sewage leak fixed and my floor boards ripped up the sewage removed and the area sanitised then the floor relayed had no flies for about a week but we are now getting some...

I want to know about flies [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any flies that bite?

View more questions Search