Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olivere91 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 02:12 AM
    Lump/line on my left testy
    Hello all so let me fill you in. I do a twice a monthly check down there at the start and end of the month. Anyway at the start I noticed this(best way to describe it), line in my left testy on the left side towards my leg towards the bottom. No other problems no pain unless I poke at it out of worry lol. Anyway should I see the doc about it?

Thanks!
    forksandspoons Posts: 44, Reputation: -3

Oct 23, 2011, 03:38 AM
    Check if the lump is actually connected to your ball. I had the same problem before. I was so scared I nearly vomited. I went to the Dr. who said since it was not connected, it was likely just a benign cyst, which is fairly common. I had an ultra sound to confirm and I was good.

If it is connected go to the Dr. now. Like right now.

Either way you should probably get it looked at. There's no shame in it. Not to scare you, but worst case scenario, testicular cancer is the most treatable cancer with over a 90% survival rate. Just make sure asap and you are good.
    olivere91 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2011, 11:41 PM
    Thanks went to the doctor and I have a crease in my scrotum lol. What a relief thanks for the advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump behind left ear [ 13 Answers ]

I noticed this lump the other day because it felt sore behind my ear. It's pea-sized and behind my left ear about 3/4 of an inch abive my earlobe.it feels hard and doesn't move. It's very close to the crease (where my ear meets my head)... I get dizzy once in a while and headaches from it on the...

I have a lump just under my my left knee [ 6 Answers ]

I have just noticed a lump under my left kneecap, its very hard and its feels like some bone is sticking out, its about the size of a marble, not painfull but sore! If anyone has ever had one of these I would be grateful to know what it is.

Lump on my left shin. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have just found a lump on my left shin but on the inside of my leg. What could this be?? I cannot remember bumping my leg anywhere recently however I do play lots of different contact sports. I will of course go see my doctor but I was just wondering if anybody knew what this could...

Lump behind left ear [ 3 Answers ]

My 12 year old daughter has a lump about the size of a pencil eraser behind her left earlobe. It is very sore to the touch and is bothering her. She was diagnosed with strepthroat about 1 1/2 weeks ago and is taking rythromiacin (sp?). She is allergic to penancilin also.

Lump under left armpit [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I have found a lump under my left armpit the size of a pea. It is hard and does move around when you feel it. I also have a dull ache across my back across my shoulder blades. I also have a dull ache going from the armpit to my left breast almost like a growing pain that I remember...

View more questions Search