Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxwell1.1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 11:28 PM
    Wiring help, 2 speed condenser motor to 1 speed motor...
    Ok, I am replacing my condenser fan motor on a tempstar smart comfort 2000, the old motor(2speed) has 5 wires, red, black, brown, blue, and green the new motor(1speed) also has 5 wires, white, black, brown, brown/white, and green.the schematics I can find for the motors, show white-red, black-black, brow-brown, green-green, so is it blue-brown/white or is it more complicated than that? I can't find any where in the schematics that say what those wire are.

Check out some similar questions!

3 speed electric motor wiring [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have been given a 52" hampton bay ceiling fan in perfect condition but without the remote. My problem is how to wire this fan. The motor housing has four small gauge wires emerging from it: Yellow, Pink, Grey, Red The fan came with a HUNTER model CP-9110R receiver (no remote) that...

I have a Jandy 2 speed motor to replace a 1 speed motor - help with wiring [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Jandy 2 speed motor to replace a 1 speed motor and need help with wiring. Before removing the old motor, I wrote down the colors of the wires to the old motor terminals (L2 blue, l1 black). Both went to a timer (black on position 2 of timer, blue on position4 of timer). The new...

1/6 HP 2-speed 1075 rpm 208/230 volt condenser fan motor wiring diagram [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble wiring the condenser fan motor in with capacitor and new contactor on a single phase 240V system. I have no wiring diagrams to go by as this condenser is 20 plus years old. The compressor will fire but I cannot get the fan motor to run even though it's wired off both sides of...

Single or two speed condenser fan motor? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 3 ton air conditioner. Recently the condenser fan motor quit, it was a two speed motor. The local HVAC company replaced the motor with a single speed unit. They insist that the two speed motor is not necessary, no one uses them any more, and that the single speed motor in more than...

My home a/c condenser fan motor runs at half speed when the system is off, why? [ 1 Answers ]

The condenser fan motor continues to run at half speed when the rest of the system is off. Run capacitor is good. Wiring is correct. Why is it doing this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.