Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poopypants Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2003, 06:04 PM
    EEOC & Racial Discrimination
    Hi,

I have a claim filed in Phoenix against AAA of Arizona. This is the auto service club that changes tires, tows, etc. I am going to a mediation meeting and am trying to get more information to take in with me. I need to find out about similar cases and the settlement amounts given. I am doing this so I know what my claim is worth and what I should ask for. Can you tell me where I can find this kind of information, or do you know yourself? Also, I filed 1 claim of racial discrimination, and a week later I was fired for a non verifiable, undocumented, reason. I asked why I wasn't warned about the so called violation and was told I was still on probation and they didn't need a reason. Basically, it was a retaliatory firing. I went back in to EEOC and filed another claim for that. Now, do I treat both these claims individually and ask for separate monetary amounts on each? I need this info ASAP so I would appreciate your answer as soon as possible. Thanks for your time.
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Oct 7, 2007, 08:42 AM
    We can't change the things
    But try fight for your rights.am sorry otherwise.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Hello poopy:

Apparently, you filed your claims with EEOC. If you didn't file your claim in court, then you won't get any money.

Plus, we can't give you information about similar claims against AAA unless you tell us what happened.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discrimination or what? [ 7 Answers ]

My friend is having a real serious problem at her job. About 6 months ago, she went into a new position at her workplace, where she has been 8 years now. She is the plant/office secretary. Three months after she was there, they moved her (and her helper) from her office into a broom closet, or at...

Racial Classification [ 4 Answers ]

Who exactly are considered as "white" people? Is it all of Europe, inclluding Armenia and Georgia? Or just Northern Europeans? Please help, I am writing a report about this.

Racial question [ 1 Answers ]

Who exactly are considered as "white" people? Is it all Europeans including Armenia and Gerogia? Or just Northern Europeans? Please help. I am trying to write a report about this.

View more questions Search