Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vampires23834 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 09:27 AM
    A mother grizzly bear kidnapps a boy because the boy's father stole the bear's cubs
    A mother grizzly bear kidnaps a boy because the boy's father stole the bear's cubs
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 22, 2011, 04:08 PM
    Grizzly Falls

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Animation Short About Two Bear Cubs [ 0 Answers ]

-It was about two bear cubs who lived with their mother in a paradise. 'a land of milk and honey' -One bear was pink and the other blue -They wandered into a world made of glass -Their mother told them never to wander, but they did -They met a pair of foxes -The fox cut the cubs roll of cheese...

I am the father of a 10 yr. Old boy who wants to come and live with me. His mother an [ 3 Answers ]

I am the father of a 10 yr. old boy who wants to come and live with me and his mother won't let him. His mother and I were divorced and custody decided in Ohio, but she has since moved to Florida 2 yrs. Ago. I know that in Ohio there is no legal age that a child can decide which parent he wants to...

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

View more questions Search