Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Feb 6, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Perverted guy
    I know that's not the best word to say he is but that's what he is he tells girls to have sex with him or to suck his he asks out anny girl who has big boobs a but or a pretty face he really disgusts me and now he's in two of my classes I don't like him he's also really annoying one time when I was wereing a low cut shirt and most people think I have big boobs he thought it would be nice to stand on his toes and look down my shirt when he thinks I'm not looking what should I do I have also cought him staring at my but and of coarse like the other 100 girls he asked me and think he's going to do it again what should I do
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 6, 2007, 10:02 AM
    One of the many lessons not taught by teachers but learned in junior high school none the less is that the world is full of all sorts. This is where you will begin to learn the skills necessary to navigate in the world at large beyond school. Ignoring him and avoiding him are two such skills I would suggest you begin practicing on him -- you'll need those skills later, trust me!
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 6, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Dude, that is waaaayy perverted.Or as my guyfriend would say preverted.My best friends is in your same dilemma, except she kind of asks for it.But whenever a guys asks her to liker you know, she is all uhh no thanks, and well, this is kind of bad but that second thing he asks you, you know, she says something like ,what deal?I don't see one!I know its bad and will probably be reported but it works for her.And when all the guys are around when they ask and she rejects and she she like"burns" them in front of there friends.This gives off a tough hot babe type thing like she isn't easy or afraid.

Hope I helped and am feeling sry about you!

Feb 14, 2007, 08:25 AM
    I've gone out of my way not to get in this again and I usually were tops that are high but when it gets sort of low and if its tight guys get all over me its annoying
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Its not you its them, so as Val says learning how to handle this sort of immaturity will serve you well later. You can also report this behaviour to a teacher or principal if it crosses the line. You set the line. As I remember it boys only mess with the ones they can get away with it with. Just a thought, you could observe how the ones that don't get messed with deal with it. Draw your line and don't let em' cross it.
    smallchestedfreak Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 09:08 PM
    That's guys way of flirting. If it bothers you so much tell.
    babybrownsugar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 09:29 PM
    That's a hard situation to deal with even if u ignore him he can still stare at you I would say no matter how embarrassing it may be or awkward you have to be able to talk to someone you trust
    Pezcore Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2007, 07:29 AM
    I think a nice, old fashioned, hard slap on the face would work well.
    You should never be made to feel unconfortable like that.
    And for those who think slaps are violent, she's getting harassed so I don't think it would matter that much!

Feb 15, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Were in 7th grade well I think he's suppose to be in 8th but he doesn't hit hard from previouse situations I know this and the teachers know he's a bother to girls so they don't take much to it its happened to him before
    heather6256 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ging1994
    i know thats not the best word to say he is but thats what he is he tells girls to have sex with him or to suck his he asks out anny girl who has big boobs a but or a pretty face he really disgusts me and now hes in two of my classes i dont like him hes also really annoying one time when i was wereing a low cut shirt and most people think i have big boobs he thought it would be nice to stand on his toes and look down my shirt when he thinks im not looking what should i do i have also cought him staring at my but and of coarse like the other 100 girls he asked me and think hes going to do it again what should i do
    I think you should show him who's boss.. Don't ever let any guy or boy disrespect you like that.. Because then they will just think it's okay and it's not it's wrong.. Bring it to the principles attention sexual harassment he will not bother you anymore..
    Ashes92 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Feb 19, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Stand up to him next time and tell him straight to his face "Okay, you know what? I dont quite like you sexually harrassing me all the time, and im pretty sure the other girls dont either. AND the next time you ever, EVER talk to me like that again i will not be afraid to either A. REPORT YOU TO THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL or B. KICK YOUR ."
    sexybeasty Posts: 112, Reputation: 16

Feb 20, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Don't take the advice to get violent as you could get expelled. Do take the advice to tell. First tell your parents and let them tell the principal or just tell him yourself. He may need to go to the guidance counselor in order to learn the rules of the school. Good luck, honey.
    1992DodgeSpirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Ladies and Gentleman, this is a public service announcement brought to you by your friends at D-Generation X, to remind you that if your not down with me, then I've got just TWO WORDS FOR YA!. I can't stand perverted guys, actually I can't stand guys at all, when I was 6-7 I was raped 5 times by the same guy, then when I was like 13 he raped his own 8 year old daughter, she told and now he will be in jail for a long time... I try to block it out, I pride myself on thinking different then any other guy, I'm 22, still a virgin and couldn't care less, and that's the way it out of be right, I'm not about to go rape or begg for it, that's like retarded, 1st thing I notice on a girl is eyes, I don't like when a girl runs around half naked, I guess I just love class :D heather6256 mentioned to bring sexual harassment to the principals attention, once a kid said to me "are you gay" I said "no are you" then he ran and said that I called him gay... I seem to remember everything bad but can't remember 1 good thing about my life... guess that's why I hate me so much

Mar 5, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Judging by your pic there you're a very beautiful girl, you don't need to put up with his crap, or with anyone else's crap, Ashes92 is right, stand up for yourself, never back down and never give up, if you don't set him straight now who knows, he might become worse, the way he sounds, he is exactly like a guy I know, all they think about is sex, and that will modivate them to rape, the guy I know got out of jail afew years ago for rape, the way he sounds he sounds like he might be a future raper, watch yourself around guys like that, cause they can't be trust them, might seem nice 1 minute, get you somewhere where no one is around and then turn there backs on you and end up to be totally different then you might of thought... as you may or may not be able to tell I have a real prob with all guys due to past things they have done to me
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Mar 13, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ging1994
    i know thats not the best word to say he is but thats what he is he tells girls to have sex with him or to suck his he asks out anny girl who has big boobs a but or a pretty face he really disgusts me and now hes in two of my classes i dont like him hes also really annoying one time when i was wereing a low cut shirt and most people think i have big boobs he thought it would be nice to stand on his toes and look down my shirt when he thinks im not looking what should i do i have also cought him staring at my but and of coarse like the other 100 girls he asked me and think hes going to do it again what should i do
    Sounds like you should say no, if this guy is known for using girls.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 14, 2007, 08:33 AM
    That is one type of sexual harassment. I would notify the proper authorities, such as a teacher, or principal. This boy needs to be taught how to treat a woman.

Mar 16, 2007, 09:41 PM
    He isn't always perverted but usually is unfortunately during pe today I got a really baggy t-shirt so my boobs don't show up a much but they still do and he sood in the very middle of the area my friend was using for playing ping pong she tried to push him out but that didn't work so she pulled me over I can either get them to leave by asking or shove him out of the ways so I told him to leave he didn't so I went to the other side of him so I could push him away from the table the he said can I smak your a** I said no and he said then smak mine and he turned around and stuck his but out I got really pisted and said ohh hell no and shoved him away as hard as I could then he started hitting on my friend who he hadn't seen before and asked her out ahh he's so annoying I need some seriouse help before I try to strangle him

Mar 16, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Report him for what he's doing... get someone to make his perverted a** stop... he shouldn't treat you, your friend or any other girl like that, stand up, don't be scared and report him for the crap that he is doing

Mar 18, 2007, 10:24 PM
    I think the next time he pulls any more sh*t like that ill slap him aross the face
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Mar 20, 2007, 03:56 PM
    I don't blame you.But I know that the majority of people want to keep violence out of it but some one earlier was talking about having to deall with that later on.Well, no offense, there won't be a principle when your 20.If some perv was in the middle of trying to rape you or somoething, would you just let him then go tell someone, or try to get away and tell someone? Well, perasonally I think a good slap or kick unowhere might do the trick.Or if you have some better guy friends get thtem to altleast warn him messing with you never ends well.
    Either way, Don't Let this slip by like nothing.If you don't tell him to quit and do something about it, then it could gret much worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Every guy [ 5 Answers ]

It seems that every guy I talk to you are all the same. I don't know what it is with that. I always get the guys who wants the same thing all the time, just to get one thing and one thing only half the time. And when I do find a guy who seems cool, there's always something I hate about them and I...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

So there's this guy [ 4 Answers ]

I really like him. It's strange though. I've known him for over seven years. This past two weeks, however, we've gotten really close and we talk on the phone every night. So anyway, we aren't dating, but we both are aware of each other's feelings. I like him, he likes me... or so he says. ...

Need guy help [ 8 Answers ]

Hey guys I want to really know from a guys perspective, what do you find hot or sexy in a girl(preferably a teen girl). Thanks :)

View more questions Search