Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adrianp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2011, 05:28 AM
    D Link Router Model DIR-615
    Have above router and have just bought an Amazon kindle which I am trying to get on line. My server is virgin media cable broad band and I operate on win 7. My kindle locates virginmedia 019311 net with a strong signal.
    However, it requires a password to get on line. Anyone know the password or how I can find it please ?

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot log into my d link-615 router to set password [ 2 Answers ]

I enter 192.168.0.1 in my web browser and I get to my D-link log in page enter as Admin with no password and I get message "Session timed out: Try again. ANy help

What replaced D-Link Dir 625? [ 0 Answers ]

AS I understand D link had replaced router model dir 625. Do you know what it was replaced with?

Connecting a linksys am300 modem to d-link dir 320 router [ 4 Answers ]

I have just purchased a new linksys am300 modem which I can't get to work with my d-link dir 320 router. I know the modem is installed correctly as when the modem is plugged directly into the dektop computer I get internect connection straight away. I also know the router works as it was working...

I have a d-link 615 and I don't know how to lock it up. [ 1 Answers ]

I tried a Point to point access but a friend came by and stayed in the parking lot and was able to connect. I really need to lock this up.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.